• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, it has Nichijou, and KanColle. And some other shit that I enjoy. That's interesting.

English series look awful tho.

Also that would mean that I would have to pick up a card game, and I really don't have time for that.

Pure bliss, probably.
Theres an online thing but it looks pretty shady.
I have a feeling there's a lack of English series decks cause licensing issues in u.s.

Hulk won... The 51 year old man who could barely stand the entire match won. What a terrible match.
So now that you've seen it, it's time for the lore. So apparently Hogan and HBK were supposed to have at least one more match with Hogan winning this one, then HBK winning the rematch. Hogan being Hogan nixed the idea of having another match and just wanted to win this one and be done with it. HBK unable to do anything decided to oversell everything and make the match as terrible as possible because Hogan is an old fuck.

So now that you've seen it, it's time for the lore. So apparently Hogan and HBK were supposed to have at least one more match with Hogan winning this one, then HBK winning the rematch. Hogan being Hogan nixed the idea of having another match and just wanted to win this one and be done with it. HBK unable to do anything decided to oversell everything and make the match as terrible as possible because Hogan is an old fuck.

Ha, I actually thought it was something like that the moment I saw HBK roll on the ground. God, the more I watch of shit like Monday Night Wars the more I hate Hogan. He's such a piece of shit.

Also, anti-thanks for making me watch that match.

Ha, I actually thought it was something like that the moment I saw HBK roll on the ground. God, the more I watch of shit like Monday Night Wars the more I hate Hogan. He's such a piece of shit.

Also, anti-thanks for making me watch that match.
The biggest piece of shit. Never looked out for wrestlers beyond his friends.

And you're welcome.

sjay1994

Have they fulfilled their contractual obligations with Machinima now with the COD video? I generally like the short videos but the COD one felt really forced, like they had to make it for Machinima.

They've never done a video for machinima for cod.

They usually do Assassins Creed every year.... but considering Unity is a rancid mess.... I can see why an LP wasn't made for it.

So a conversation with Matt today can basically be summed up by "whose dick do I have to suck at Capcom to get Monster Hunter who do we know who I can blow for this" Here's hopin!

It's dumb fun.

It's not fun at all, though! That's what's so annoying, I wanted dumb anime fanservice and dumb wrestling moves, but no! I got nothing!
ibyWJSuRdYLg8U.gif

This should be the best!

Hogan was always known to be that way. I wouldn't be surprised if Cena and Rock were the same exact way.

But he gave up being in Metallica and a professional Baseball player for wrasslin', there's no way he'd be a true piece of shit.

Fuck that guy.
Man if you missed this in like OT 3, this list of Dave Meltzer review tidbits of Monday Nitro is the funniest shit ever.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XCQcFWYi6AUJHJ1cWPPf85y-j_kWnVcxoLBKI6Y3_XA/edit?usp=drive_web

demidar

So a conversation with Matt today can basically be summed up by "whose dick do I have to suck at Capcom to get Monster Hunter who do we know who I can blow for this" Here's hopin!

The real answer is no one, because everyone at Capcom only gets hard for money
and disrespecting the corpse of Mega Man

mike0dude

Practice on a cucumber till you can suck the skin off (without using your teeth) and send it to capcom with the title for you if I can get MH3.

The real answer is no one, because everyone at Capcom only gets hard for money
and disrespecting the corpse of Mega Man

Well I figure since MonHun needs all the help it can get in the west, there's no harm in reaching out for some unabashed shilling. Hey everybody here's my review for Monster Hunter 4U. In advance I should warn you I blew like 20 people to get my hands on this review copy and it was super worth it.

Man if you missed this in like OT 3, this list of Dave Meltzer review tidbits of Monday Nitro is the funniest shit ever.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XCQcFWYi6AUJHJ1cWPPf85y-j_kWnVcxoLBKI6Y3_XA/edit?usp=drive_web

"Dustin Runnels was at Starrcade, being called by management to return. Runnels is reportedly being paid $750,000 per year but the company isn't using him. When he got there, the company told him they had no plans for him, and he went back home." - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: December 25, 2000.
kevin-in-disbelief-gif.gif

I need to find a new hype creepy approval gif to express my thoughts towards this!

This should have been my anime of the generation.

pure bliss, probably.
I've resisted buying figures, I will not be broken by this card game.
Well I figure since MonHun needs all the help it can get in the west, there's no harm in reaching out for some unabashed shilling. Hey everybody here's my review for Monster Hunter 4U. In advance I should warn you I blew like 20 people to get my hands on this review copy and it was super worth it.
I can't wait to see what you do when Yakuza 5 get released and what you will do for Yakuza Ishin

I'm jelly of Matt, he did his solo LP before mine. I don't even know what to do, and I need to build up more confidence and practice. Plagues still way better than all of us though.

I'll gladly get in there for some ass play to get it on the Wii U
WCW!
I'm jelly of Matt, he did his solo LP before mine. I don't even know what to do, and I need to build up more confidence and practice. Plagues still way better than all of us though.
I have a feeling Plague monologues everything he does. Its lonely on a farm.

What hypes you up Pat?

Do that and you'll feel more confident.

How about another Yakuza game?

Joachim Valentine from Shadow Hearts: Covenant

I thought you were talking about Gangrel.

Why is this HBK vs Hogan match so weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom