• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

*cough cough*

Soon... don't worry.
Shit I completely forgot about that, I don't even remember where i saved the sound file, I'll try and dig it up tomorrow

You said you wanted to email it, but that was when i was away with no internet. I even pm-ed people.. i guess they never got it or cared..
I think we already pitched this idea. Aaron is the top idol at out agency and we were all gunning for his position until the rival agency, Giant Bomb forced us to all team up and throw the best concert ever

Nah, i've never heard of this. So Aaron is the Honoka that will save our thread from being shut down? Nice.

I think we already pitched this idea. Aaron is the top idol at our agency and we were all gunning for his position until the rival agency, Giant Bomb forced us to all team up and throw the best concert ever

Are we rule 63 versions of us or are we going Uta no Prince Sama?
2b31b608319b1acd98613a9519f7a581.gif

We'll make him... With enough crack, anything is possible.

Any EU MH4 codes left?
I've got 2 left, you want one?

Sure but I wouldn't say you need to go in blind on you first run. Each route is roughly 20 hours long.
Does that include listening to the voice acting from start to finish? Plus 20 hours for each route seems short compared to let's say P3:FES where i spent about 100 hours and still haven't beaten it.

Is 5 the one where you get to manage idols? Because I cannot fucking wait for that.

You were the person that gave me the idea of using creepy sex to sell LPs. It's totally worked out so far.
What's funny/creepy is that the real lewd video thumb didn't reach the views that the thumbnail of the girl from the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes cartoon in a bikini did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom