• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Haha, nah it's cool. Just felt bad that you took on two monsters alone.

I can't get over how good you got this.

I havent even finished it, due to laziness.. i also have audio being clipped due to redlining. *rambles on*. I spent a lot of time on it and I did say i'd try to make it da bes.

Okingjrr

Hold up, first explain:
What's a "girl"? Can I eat it?

Beloved's track kinda blends in, but she sang really well.

Well Goodwil, it's the opposite gender of what we are. They smell really nice and have seductive assets called Life. You can munch on those but you can't eat them, I'm sorry.

When i get more audio tracks. I have like 8 right now and it would be really sad to have just 8 people singing.

Mine's recorded. Just tell me if it should be in MP3 or FLAC.

Friend and I were throwing around the idea for a "Let's Read" where one of us reads a book and the other just talks shit on it the whole time. Then we just never did that.

Do it, though. Read the OreImo light novel.

Zenfalcia

Mine's recorded. Just tell me if it should be in MP3 or FLAC.

Do it, though. Read the OreImo light novel.

Whatever you want, i prefer FLAC because it should be a higher bitrate but it's not like this is super professional or anything.

Read chapter 16.5 of sword art.
Clearly it has to be this way is the best song for us to sing

Clearly.
We need to sing Reach out to the Truth

It's less the need to, it's more like can we sing reach out to the truth.

It's worth using a guide, I had one. I can see it being really frustrating not knowing why you got the bad end and have to go fairly far back to fix it.

DP, post more mother fuckers

Good thing I have a flow chart in front of me. But I plan on going through the first time blind then use a guide after that, plus it's got that function to skip to the next scene or decision, so it's not all that bad going back or even starting again... I hope

My voice is still all fucked up from being sick for the last month but I'm almost always down for Best GAF sings
You are mostly water, and Bleach is mostly water, therefore we are bleach.
Good job, we need someone else who can make Random Metalocalypse references when I'm not around.

At least a new Episode of Super Mario RPG can take my mind off of my mom being in the hospital.
Sorry to hear that.

croten

Good thing I have a flow chart in front of me. But I plan on going through the first time blind then use a guide after that, plus it's got that function to skip to the next scene or decision, so it's not all that bad going back or even starting again... I hope

Sure but I wouldn't say you need to go in blind on you first run. Each route is roughly 20 hours long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom