• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Within 30 seconds of starting a Mirror's Edge LP we talked about how we'd fuck the cartoon girl from the Esurance commercials.

We're getting a little too comfortable with what we talk about in these LPs.

That sounds like the perfect level of comfortable, and to be honest, I would totally fuck the Esurance girl.

All of us would.

Aaron, are you the guy having none of Sonic in the LP?

Also, you need a new mic. Theres tons of noise.

Since I couldn't wait for Fate/Stay Night: UBW to come back in summer, I decided to boot back the VN I dropped almost a year ago and try to finish the Fate route and I have a question for all those who've played it. Do the decisions you make impact the story in a big way? I know some of the dire decisions lead to a bad ending but I'm talking about the one that are like:
-Take Sakura home
-Play with Fuji-nee
-Rest
Does any of this matter? Is there an invisible counter that adds up in the end? Then there's decisions like:
-Protect Illya
-Entrust her to the church
Which 'could' end up as a big deal but it all leads to the same end right?

All of us would.

Aaron, are you the guy having none of Sonic in the LP?

Also, you need a new mic. Theres tons of noise.

I'm the guy who loves it. We need to introduce ourselves more.

The audio in the first part is the worst, we fix it in the next part and we have a new mic that's better.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm the guy who loves it. We need to introduce ourselves more.

The audio in the first part is the worst, we fix it in the next part and we have a new mic that's better.

Kk cool. I laughed pretty hard at your comment that Sonic A2 is the MadTV of video games.

The combat in P2: IS is pretty easy half the time (I'm assuming you have to get gud and think later), but for right now I just put battle on auto and fuck dudes up without sustaining any huge damage.

croten

Since I couldn't wait for Fate/Stay Night: UBW to come back in summer, I decided to boot back the VN I dropped almost a year ago and try to finish the Fate route and I have a question for all those who've played it. Do the decisions you make impact the story in a big way? I know some of the dire decisions lead to a bad ending but I'm talking about the one that are like:
-Take Sakura home
-Play with Fuji-nee
-Rest
Does any of this matter? Is there an invisible counter that adds up in the end? Then there's decisions like:
-Protect Illya
-Entrust her to the church
Which 'could' end up as a big deal but it all leads to the same end right?
Yes there is an invisible counter, pretty much do things for saber in the Fate route

Mathaou

legacy of cane
There is a startling lack of creepy Mirror's Edge fan art.

I was trying to prove to my friend that rule 34 is true in every case, and I saw he was playing Pokemon Omega Ruby so I went on deviantart and looked up fanart and just watched his soul die because he loves Pokemon.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I was the one that called it shit. He's a fanboy for those games and I've never played them so I like to fuck with him by calling them garbage.

git ur voices strayt m8

Based on your face, I always imagined you with a deeper voice, so this is really fucking with me.

I do the same thing with my friend and Spyro. Except he doesn't know that I actually have played every Spyro game

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TEACHERS LOUNGE.

Based on your face, I always imagined you with a deeper voice, so this is really fucking with me.

I do the same thing with my friend and Spyro. Except he doesn't know that I actually have played every Spyro game.

Unfortunately all I got is this 15 year old boy voice.

He does the same thing to me with Resident Evil, but it works way more and I get outraged and explain in detail how they're the best games ever, then realize he's fucking with me. I fall for it every time.

Were you the one that sang really loudly in the frienders Snaker Eater thing?

80LL0xZ.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Unfortunately all I got is this 15 year old boy voice.

He does the same thing to me with Resident Evil, but it works way more and I get outraged and explain in detail how they're the best games ever, then realize he's fucking with me. I fall for it every time.

You need to get sidetracked and talk about nerd shit more often. 'S the reason why I like the best friends.

Oh GOD I remember that Chao Garden Bullshit, I rented that game from the video store along with Spiderman 2 on the GC. I stopped playing it because I realized at an early age that Sonic is not fun at all for me and I kind of hate it, so I just dicked around with broken webswinging until Monday.

You just get a bad end, on the other routes there are good ending and true endings that are dependent on these invisible points as well
Now I just feel like an idiot thinking you couldn't get a bad ending at the very end of the game. Guess i'll have to buddy-buddy Saber more than usual now.

croten

Now I just feel like an idiot thinking you couldn't get a bad ending at the very end of the game. Guess i'll have to buddy-buddy Saber more than usual now.

It's worth using a guide, I had one. I can see it being really frustrating not knowing why you got the bad end and have to go fairly far back to fix it.

DP, post more mother fuckers

Okingjrr

Hey guys! Spent the night with some greek girls, twas awesome.

Also, are there any MH4 crack codes left? I wanna sniff some it to see if it's really that good like you guys are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom