• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would hate watching anime with me then, I always skip the ED. Fun Fact, I never listened to Roundabout until after I finished Jojo.

I listen to the ED the first time then skip it every time after that.

I never skip OP, though, only time was Hunter X Hunter and a couple One Piece OPs.

croten

I listen to the ED the first time then skip it every time after that.

I never skip OP, though, only time was Hunter X Hunter and a couple One Piece OPs.

I don't see the point, it's just credits. I just save myself a minute or so and just go to the next episode.

You would hate watching anime with me then, I always skip the ED. Fun Fact, I never listened to Roundabout until after I finished Jojo.
For everything that's not Jojo or that specific example I skip them.
I'd still call you a monster for not listening to Roundabout.

Son of a bitch, I just tripped on fucking nothing and hit my head on a chair. My head is fucking killing me. I swear i'm the clumsiest fucker I know.

Jman014

Son of a bitch, I just tripped on fucking nothing and hit my head on a chair. My head is fucking killing me. I swear i'm the clumsiest fucker I know.

I bump into shit all the time at night. I always make sure to put away anything made of glass so I don't break it and cut myself on accident.

Emouse

The character designs and animation are a thousand times better than the series.

Pretty much everything about it is great except the writing and characters.

eeeeeeh I guess, there's some decent character development though it takes forever, the mech designs are fucking trash though

I forgot how to Love Live.

Nah man that was just good luck, but hey, it felt good didn't it? Kinda makes you want to test her out, hey maybe you might even get an UR? Who knows?

Yeah... Too bad I don't have any more love gems. Maybe I'll just buy a few mo-- Wait, no no no. I ain't falling for your tricks, Love Live.

croten

I forgot how to Love Live.

Yeah... Too bad I don't have any more love gems. Maybe I'll just buy a few mo-- Wait, no no no. I ain't falling for your tricks, Love Live.

Man, I ran out of gems and I just though "eh, why not just check out the prices for some of those, it's not like I'll buy any or anything." It's starting to get to me man!

eeeeeeh I guess, there's some decent character development though it takes forever, the mech designs are fucking trash though

The designs themselves are pretty good in my opinion, but them all being on surf boards makes the whole thing super lame to me. And my main problem with the development is that Renton spends entire episodes learning lessons, then the next episode he proceeds as though he never learned that lesson, then at the very end applies all of those lessons out of nowhere and suddenly grows up instead of a gradual progression into adulthood.

The show should have been Charles Beams' High Flying Adventures.

Emouse

The designs themselves are pretty good in my opinion, but them all being on surf boards makes the whole thing super lame to me. And my main problem with the development is that Renton spends entire episodes learning lessons, then the next episode he proceeds as though he never learned that lesson, then at the very end applies all of those lessons out of nowhere and suddenly grows up instead of a gradual progression into adulthood.

The show should have been Charles Beams' High Flying Adventures.

100% should have been

I haven't watched it in forever so I don't remember it all too well, though I do remember that ending being a bit odd in that way

Nordicus

So you didn't feel anything whenever the ending theme played at the end of a match/emotional scene?

"Makunouchi... sayonara"
6wPTEWA.jpg

Game Changing, Shocking JoJo Part 3 revelaiton. Doctors Hate Him!
Jotaro's hat gets knocked off in episode 26, the back actually just has a hair design on it

That's my plan. Fucking hell, I thought I got over my clumsiness. I still remember the peak of it in 8th grade, where I tripped down the stairs like three times a week.

Eh if it makes you feel better, in the 6th grade I tripped over my own foot going down a flight of like 20 marble stairs and busted my head open.

100% should have been

I haven't watched it in forever so I don't remember it all too well, though I do remember that ending being a bit odd in that way

I watched it a couple years ago, so my memory could be a little off, but I remember that being my biggest gripe at the time. That and Holland being a huge asshole and fucking everything up all the time for absolutely no reason.

Then Astral Ocean was so fucking terrible they canonically removed it from the canon.

Emouse

Game Changing, Shocking JoJo Part 3 revelaiton. Doctors Hate Him!
Jotaro's hat gets knocked off in episode 26, the back actually just has a hair design on it

It was all a lie!

I watched it a couple years ago, so my memory could be a little off, but I remember that being my biggest gripe at the time. That and Holland being a huge asshole and fucking everything up all the time for absolutely no reason.

Then Astral Ocean was so fucking terrible they canonically removed it from the canon.

Yeah the whole Holland thing was irritating the whole way through, and he had a turnaround at the end too, though less sudden if I remember, and yeah AO was awful

Eh if it makes you feel better, in the 6th grade I tripped over my own foot going down a flight of like 20 marble stairs and busted my head open.
Shit, that must of sucked. At least for me, there was never any blood, just a killer headache for the rest of the day. I'm still shocked I never broke my neck considering how much I ate shit.

Yeah the whole Holland thing was irritating the whole way through, and he had a turnaround at the end too, though less sudden if I remember, and yeah AO was awful

Like, 80% of the problems on that ship and in that series were a direct result of Holland not giving super important information to one of the two people who pilot their primary military asset! Fuck you, Holland! His turn around was pretty good, though.

AO Spoilers:
They use a fucking gun to erase all of the events from the timeline. It's so fucking stupid in all the worst ways.

Shit, that must of sucked. At least for me, there was never any blood, just a killer headache for the rest of the day. I'm still shocked I never broke my neck considering how much I ate shit.
It was pretty brutal, marble stairs aren't very soft.

USAY NO AINAI KIMI NII

Personally it's my favorite but I love most of the others as well. I think most people would disagree with me though

RYUSEY NO AI GA JIBUN NI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom