• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

Like, 80% of the problems on that ship and in that series were a direct result of Holland not giving super important information to one of the two people who pilot their primary military asset! Fuck you, Holland! His turn around was pretty good, though.

AO Spoilers:
They use a fucking gun to erase all of the events from the timeline. It's so fucking stupid in all the worst ways.

I completely forgot everything about AO other than the character designs

I really like the new challenger OP
HK8Mc.gif

I just turned on monster hunter 3U.

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Beginner's Guide to Monster hunter (Part 1)

JoJo part 3 anime character names spoiler I guess?
wow the localization for the names of
Oingo Boingo
are fucking awful. you can clearly hear their real names anyway and the book has it printed on it as well.

It was pretty brutal, marble stairs aren't very soft.
No they're not. We can both attest to that. Still, the worst injury I ever got was when I was watching fireworks at a friend's uncle's house and one of the ashes hit me in the arm and left and a pretty shitty burn. I still remember my friend's sister freaking out about it.

JoJo part 3 anime character names spoiler I guess?
wow the localization for the names of
Oingo Boingo
are fucking awful. you can clearly hear their real names anyway and the book has it printed on it as well.

Oh god what did they use. Also have you read Part 3 because there's going to be another character like that

No they're not. We can both attest to that. Still, the worst injury I ever got was when I was watching fireworks at a friend's uncle's house and one of the ashes hit me in the arm and left and a pretty shitty burn. I still remember my friend's sister freaking out about it.

My worst injury was when I was five a broke my collarbone, don't remember the pain, but the most recent one was when I fractured my ankle and had to walk on it on the bus, and then ride home without help..because high school kids are cruel.

My worst injury was when I was five a broke my collarbone, don't remember the pain, but the most recent one was when I fractured my ankle and had to walk on it on the bus, and then ride home without help..because high school kids are cruel.
Wow, that fucking sucks. It was really shitty that no one helped.

Completely random but holy shit Rosalina is freaking tall! She's taller than most of the characters in the roster. She's just slightly shorter than capt. Falcon when he's standing up straight. It's creepy when you put someone like ZSS next to her and notice the height and head difference

Emouse

Completely random but holy shit Rosalina is freaking tall! She's taller than most of the characters in the roster. She's just slightly shorter than capt. Falcon when he's standing up straight. It's creepy when you put someone like ZSS next to her and notice the height and head difference

Space'll do that to a person

croten

That's odd considering just how fucking Amazonian Samus is to begin with
Space'll do that to a person

Actually apparently it does

Oh god what did they use. Also have you read Part 3 because there's going to be another character like that

I guess they changed it earlier but
Oingo is Zenyatta and Boingo is Mondatta
That makes no sense! that's the name to a Police album! there still has to be some bullshit copyright laws that would prevent that.
also no I haven't. I'm guessing it is
Vanilla Ice?

That makes no sense! that's the name to a Police album! there still has to be some bullshit copyright laws that would prevent that.
Vanilla Ice?
Oh what the fuck, that's so stupid. And yeah to
Iced.
Fuck that shit

For those interested, now that P4U2 2.0 has hit arcades you can find most of the changes on dustloop. Looking at Junpei's list, he seems to be getting nothing, but buffs.

1361358379706393167.GIF

He's still not great.

Squishy3

Vanilla Ice?
they just aren't as scared of sting as they are danny elfman

Emouse

Yeah there we go, ridiculously giant space bitch
fuk u rosalina

Tall girls are great.

They're okay, I have yet to meet one taller than I

For those interested, now that P4U2 2.0 has hit arcades you can find most of the changes on dustloop. Looking at Junpei's list, he seems to be getting nothing, but buffs.

He's still not great.

Nice Junpei is mah boi, I need to get back into Ultimax, though I probably won't cuz Xrd

Yea..was a fun time going up and down stairs in crutches lol. At least I got to meet a girl who I later on found out had a crush on me because of it.
At least something nice came out of it. My friend broke his leg, or something of the sort, during lacrosse, and has been on crutches for like a month now. At least in our school, the building that has stairs has an elevator for occasions such as that.

At least something nice came out of it. My friend broke his leg, or something of the sort, during lacrosse, and has been on crutches for like a month now. At least in our school, the building that has stairs has an elevator for occasions such as that.

Mine was super old, so just stairs, three flights of them lol.

I feel like dogshit atm, and I don't know why I've been so tired recently.

Night Gaf. I'm old..I'm gonna go nap for 10 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom