• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

I've been at work since 11 and it's been busy as hell all day. Fuck you for not working tonight.
ighljy0ejkExG.gif

Emouse

Ultimax isn't sequel-y enough for Woolie I suppose.
;v

I guess Ultra's Omega mode is different from Vanilla, but come on....

But didn't they do street fighter 4 multiple times?.....

They've done SF3 as well

Yeah I thought that too but oh well, I'm sure it'll come at some point, they seem to have a habit of playing games they say they're never going to say

and Woolie is a liar after all

I have to say, after replaying Xrd's story, I really like how they handled it. It was just watching anime cutscenes for about 2 hours, which I think benefited it. They didn't have to make up a stupid reason why these two specific characters had to fight, and there was arcade mode with the usual way things work, which also had important plot points that needed to be seen before it was recommended to start the story. I also really liked the story itself, and can't wait for the sequel. I have to admit, i'm in a weird place with Guilty Gear's story. Xrd is the first Guilty Gear i've played, but i've been keeping up with the story since middle school.

Emouse

I have to say, after replaying Xrd's story, I really like how they handled it. It was just watching anime cutscenes for about 2 hours, which I think benefited it. They didn't have to make up a stupid reason why these two specific characters had to fight, and there was arcade mode with the usual way things work, which also had important plot points that needed to be seen before it was recommended to start the story. I also really liked the story itself, and can't wait for the sequel. I have to admit, i'm in a weird place with Guilty Gear's story. Xrd is the first Guilty Gear i've played, but i've been keeping up with the story since middle school.

Ooh I'm going to do this over the weekend, do you need to play everyone's arcade mode for it to make sense? oh and another thing, do you get any in game cash for finishing the story? I realised earlier that you can unlock Sin with it rather than paying, but he's pricey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom