• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
A full R combo with Long Sword is really really cool. That final move that sheaths is awesome. FYI hitting X+A does the back step move that you can cancel into at anytime. It's super good.

I've noticed that after realizing that I can't cancel into a dodge roll. Makes the move much more useful.

There's a vita version coming out.

I read a little bit into the wiki/guide and it seems interesting. Some tactics involving ship formations, making new ships, upgrading ships, and other stuff. The ship girls are probably the main selling point.

Vita version? Nice. Now I can KanColle on the go.

What is everyone's drink of choice?

Water. Cider is pretty good too.

Hi frienders. I wanted to say that so I said it.

Hoy.

Long Sword is extremely good, the biggest issue is sometimes knocking people over in multi with all that range.

I wouldn't worry about it as much with the normal X and A attacks, but that R combo can be pretty vicious to other players. I also didn't know you can knock other people over in MH. That's insane lol.

Anybody wanna play the MH4 demo? i wanna see what crack is like with friends

I'm game for another round. Its a little too late for more Xenosaga since my friend told me the last chapter is heavy on cutscenes and I'm in the mood for a game.

Hi frienders. I wanted to say that so I said it.

Hello.

So I made it-
IhZOiaX.jpg

It's, uh, not completely terrible.

ultimax

I wouldn't worry about it as much with the normal X and A attacks, but that R combo can be pretty vicious to other players. I also didn't know you can knock other people over in MH. That's insane lol.

I'm game for another round. Its a little too late for more Xenosaga since my friend told me the last chapter is heavy on cutscenes and I'm in the mood for a game.

Beginner or experienced?

Zenfalcia

Weird how you can't see other people's names in the menu. I guess I'll mention I'm Guest 2.

Edit: whoever chose the bow, I hope you have a circle pad pro lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom