• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Gunlance for life. You be haters for not understanding its greatness.
My friend is super into the GL as well. I can't control that shit.
Horn is in 3U too. The moveset is like a gimped Hammer to make up for the buffing stuff. It's not very fun. Maybe I'm as asshole though.
I'm aware lol. Also that's not surprising but BUFFING WHILE YOU ATTACK THOUGH. I should join you guys once at least. I'm not into MH, just thought I'd say that

What even is Kantai Collection?
WWII Naval Combat

With cute grills
Amen brotha. Once a localized version comes out, we gotta push it for summer slam. Unless the thirst is real and people try to play and try to figure out the japanese menus.

Only the cutest ship grils game ever.
When that localized version comes out, I'm all in.
Is that game good? I could use a third form of crack.
For a free to play browser game, there isn't a lot of pay to win in it.

It's in Japanese only now, tho.

So, I have some Old Fashioned mix and some whiskey, but it says I need club soda, do you think I could substitute club soda with Strawberry Fanta?
sgnWXUu.gif

Silent Hill 2 looks like an incredible experience.

I understand why it has been ranked so highly on most critic lists as the best survival horror game of the genre.

Zenfalcia

Well, when it gets an english localization I'll be sure to check it out.

I don't know. It has cute girls in it. I think that's all that Japan needs.

There's a vita version coming out.

I read a little bit into the wiki/guide and it seems interesting. Some tactics involving ship formations, making new ships, upgrading ships, and other stuff. The ship girls are probably the main selling point.
Moon runes are scary, though.

It's ok, they can't hurt you.

Long sword is pretty cool. Love if you spam the R button for a full meter your sword powers up and gets super strong. Might be going with a long sword for the long run
pun maybe intended.

So, I have some Old Fashioned mix and some whiskey, but it says I need club soda, do you think I could substitute club soda with Strawberry Fanta?
The real answer here is some BLACK OUT GOD~ but I'm assuming you don't have any of that on hand. Just do the fanta, it can't be that bad right?
The least you can do is make a sample and try it out

What is everyone's drink of choice?
My own tears.
Long sword is pretty cool. Love if you spam the R button for a full meter your sword powers up and gets super strong. Might be going with a long sword for the long run
pun maybe intended.
A full R combo with Long Sword is really really cool. That final move that sheaths is awesome. FYI hitting X+A does the back step move that you can cancel into at anytime. It's super good.
And I've never forgiven you.
Good.

First draft of the GDD all done. Got my shit done today at a reasonable time (if you consider 10 PM as that).

I'll probably clock out in a little while. Been a fairly busy today, but it's the good kind of busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom