• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Holyshit, I never made the connection until just now. But Silent Hill Donna Burke (Claudia, Angela) is the same Donna Burke who sings MGSV's 'Sins of the Father'.

Mind Blown.

Donna Burke's a prisoner, her accent is actually pretty strong even though she's in Japan mostly.

I actually really like moving things, and I usually feel like everything is light afterwards, but I'm a lil weird.

I mean I don't hate moving shit that bad. But I think the fact that we had no idea we were doing it and both couches had the fold out beds making them heavy as fuck kinda threw us for a loop

I mean I don't hate moving shit that bad. But I think the fact that we had no idea we were doing it and both couches had the fold out beds making them heavy as fuck kinda threw us for a loop
Oh, I didn't mean that you were wrong or anything. The crazy heavy shit is always nuts. I remember moving a 40" CRT TV up apartment stairs. FUN
Hey guys who would win in a fight, the Dark Souls protagonist or the Monster Hunter protagonist.
Uhm, is this a joke or do you understand nothing about either game? I can't tell. Apologies if I'm a killjoy and don't get the joke.

360pages

Hey guys who would win in a fight, the Dark Souls protagonist or the Monster Hunter protagonist.

Dark Souls Pro has the ability to strafe, but might lose simply by falling off into a pit.

MonHun can't lock on, his swings will always miss, but he is more absorbent than a wet paper towel in a hurricane unlike the Dark Souls heroes.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Speaking of Dark Souls:

fea.gif

sjay1994

The hell?

My 3ds backlog is huge. Probably will never go back to any of them either

• Ocarina 3d
  • Link between worlds
  • Fire emblem
  • Pokemon
  • Persona Q
  • RE revelaitons
  • Kh DDD
  • Street Fighter 4 (why did I buy a 3ds on launch?)
  • mario 3d world

The only game I finished was dual destinies.

Oh yeah, I forgot he had bad taste

If desiring a handheld that didn't have the form factor of a fisher price toy is considered bad taste... then yes I have bad taste. I also buy AC every year, so yeah... bad taste super confirmed.

Jman014

My 3ds backlog is huge. Probably will never go back to any of them either

• Ocarina 3d
  • Link between worlds
  • Fire emblem
  • Pokemon
  • Persona Q
  • mario 3d world

The only game I finished was dual destinies.

If desiring a handheld that didn't have the form factor of a fisher price toy is considered bad taste... then yes I have bad taste. I also buy AC every year, so yeah... bad taste super confirmed.
FE Awakening spoilers
How far did you get into FE?

2 SBs!

I still needed another 20 years before I was born when the dolphins made the Super Bowl

I'm an emotional mess every time the dolphins win or lose a game. Fuck me I shouldn't let football control me like this.

I try to keep up my nerd facade. But goddammit I love me some foo'ball

Xiraiya

I'm impressed Matt is talking about the analysis of the NMH plot, I thought he'd just take it at face value like he seemed to in Killer is Dead and NMH2

I'm always impressed when Matt shows something more than the usual childish jokes and severe lack of anything resembling an attention span.
I like Matt, but it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom