• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
20130421130234.jpg

Pls mommy.

Stahp.

sjay1994

Seriously, I want the New 3DS XL so badly

I almost cracked.... but then I played the MH4 demo on my 3ds xl, and I remembered why I don't touch the 3ds at all.

I bought the fucking console 4 times... nintendo is not taking my money again.

Fuck it... I'll buy the order, just so my money doesn't go to the 3ds again.

Jman014

I almost cracked.... but then I played the MH4 demo on my 3ds xl, and I remembered why I don't touch the 3ds at all.

I bought the fucking console 4 times... nintendo is not taking my money again.

Fuck it... I'll buy the order, just so my money doesn't go to the 3ds again.

Noooo, don't buy The Order!

Hey frienders I actually have another monster hunter code if anyone needs it.
I've also gone back to my apartment for college so I have a desk again so I'll be around a lot more :p

I'll make do with my standard 3DSXL. I can do it. I don't need no shiny new new 3DS model with better camera control and so I can hunt better, no siree
student life is hard

Anung

Un Rama
Holyshit, I never made the connection until just now. But Silent Hill Donna Burke (Claudia, Angela) is the same Donna Burke who sings MGSV's 'Sins of the Father'.

Mind Blown.

So I continued my own Silent Hill 2 playthrough to catch up to where the LP currently is. I noticed something odd that may or may not have been some quirk of the PC version. It happened in the room that requires the Lynn Room Key. If it's spoiler related, someone go ahead and tell me, as you know I don't give a shit about being spoiled on an old game.

What the fuck was that weird whispering inside that room? I couldn't hear that in the last video, and Pat sure as hell didn't make any mention of that. Don't know if it, like seemingly everything in this fucking game, is some form of symbolism or foreshadowing or it's just the game trying to fuck around with me.

What the fuck was that weird whispering inside that room? I couldn't hear that in the last video, and Pat sure as hell didn't make any mention of that. Don't know if it, like seemingly everything in this fucking game, is some form of symbolism or foreshadowing or it's just the game trying to fuck around with me.

It's kinda vague. I could probably attribute it to a few things, but I couldn't tell you if it's correct.

There are just sooky noises sometimes, the intro forest has some awesome ambiance.

Have you guys lifted heavy things and felt like your bodies are exploding? My dad and I got conned into moving two couches with fold out beds into a house with a very tiny door. And my arms aren't on this earthly plane anymore

I just beat a few quests in MH3.
I've gotten gud at using the greatsword and gun lance.
JackNicholson.gif
Have you guys lifted heavy things and felt like your bodies are exploding? My dad and I got conned into moving two couches with fold out beds into a house with a very tiny door. And my arms aren't on this earthly plane anymore
I actually really like moving things, and I usually feel like everything is light afterwards, but I'm a lil weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom