• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God. This is what you non-anime fans feel like all of the time...

I'm so sorry.

Come play some foobaw

tumblr_mpbkncnDjj1rk5nmwo1_500.jpg

I'm always impressed when Matt shows something more than the usual childish jokes and severe lack of anything resembling an attention span.
I like Matt, but it is what it is
I think Matt is pretty aware that that's the type of humor goes over well with the channel. Matt's not a scientist, but it's not like he's not capable of being serious, it's just that he's normally pretty goofy and enjoys goofy shit.

You know what I like the least about sports? That it's so not moe.
I don't know, sometimes I just want to see dudes in peak physical shape clinch against each other up against a cage or on a mat, jockeying for position as they work against each other. Glowing as their bodies become slick with sweat from the strain of advancing positions, until one ultimately prevails and gains full mount and punishes his victi... Wait what was I talking about?
I'm an emotional mess every time the dolphins win or lose a game. Fuck me I shouldn't let football control me like this.
At least you have a great supportive friend like Abubeats around to assuredly cheer you up
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom