• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

Wow. Always thought it was the other way around. Now that I think about it, that never made sense.

Guess my entire existence has been one big lie this whole time.

I got into an arguement with my dad once, because he told me I don't eat vegetables.

I told him tomatos.

He tells me its a fruit

I say peppers

He tells me its fruit

Cucumbers

Fruit

Olives?

Fruits.

The only vegetable I like is lettuce.

Might as well eat the god damn grass and the leaves on trees then.

You don't have to dip them in anything. They're great on their own and make cheesecake taste even more like heaven.
If I want a bitterant I'll go to a good berry like raspberries or blackberries or a citrus fruit. And that does double for cheesecake. And none of that boiled down fruit syrup. We talkin real berries

Xiraiya

I no longer have interest in this discussion.

I enjoy Coffee and Peanut butter on toast for breakfast, sometimes also a nice Bacon & Egg sandwich instead.

Beloved

I got into an arguement with my dad once, because he told me I don't eat vegetables.

I told him tomatos.

He tells me its a fruit

I say peppers

He tells me its fruit

Cucumbers

Fruit

Olives?

Fruits.

The only vegetable I like is lettuce.

Might as well eat the god damn grass and the leaves on trees then.

A couple months ago I was thinking that I liked vegetables way more than fruit, but then it occurred to me that a lot of the "vegetables" I eat are actually fruits. So it's pretty even.

Squishy3

AWW YISS... now if only I had the money for both video games AND Games Workshop's stuff...so I guess Dawn of War 2 Retribution will have to do!
I was super into Warhammer for a long time before the hobby store I played at closed. I had a full Blood Angels army and a full Tyranid army.

Tyranids are the fucking best and I squealed like a little girl when they were the main enemy force for Dawn of War II.

Now give me Space Marine II with Tyranids.

Beloved

The breakfast of champions old men.

That is so goddamn accurate.

I linked this to him earlier on skype and was like "Why are you in this pic?"

tumblr_ng3ncjT2QY1rsxqqio1_1280.jpg

Jman014

I was super into Warhammer for a long time before the hobby store I played at closed. I had a full Blood Angels army and a full Tyranid army.

Tyranids are the fucking best and I squealed like a little girl when they were the main enemy force for Dawn of War II.

Now give me Space Marine II with Tyranids.

Aww yiss the Tyranids becoming a part of the Dawn of War series was awesome.

Now I want Dawn of War 3 with all races from previous Dawn of War games.
Also Space Marine 2 with Tyranids would be awesome, too.

Perfect, you know what I mean?

Kratos. What a hero

He has a point. 3 games later and the guy is a fucking asshole. Me and Abubeats still regularly make fun of the fact that in GoW 3 he
tries to save Pandora until Zeus taunts him, then leaves her to die so he can tackle Zeus to the ground.

Its hilarious, but he's still a fucker and probably a villain.

Do you guys dip your french fries in your chocolate shakes or ice cream? It's super good, I even do it with onion rings

Nope. Sounds weird as hell.

mike0dude

so I'm eating a dunkaroo for the first time in years, Now they don't even bother to cut the cookie into the shapes!
its just a rectangle with the old shapes in it!

mike0dude

Fucking Gurren Lagann Ep11 I love that moment so much fuck
I'll rep it as wayyyyyy better than McD's. I can at least get a rad pretzel bun.

I heard it changed since they sold the company now they don't give a fuck and just pile on meat over meat over meat, that's why they got the like triple baconators now or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom