• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmyhthef

q6vMS_xytnUeTtBVzjj0cmNKOT4IF9_iWsck3NmouQtoDISG4ZhFZPkzI0Lz0cftF2y40tvuzeaFVY-CW3Va1HotvdPzhIv1hI7iSJrl5StTUmgDTPnznN_jMQ

This stupid face asshole has been the one giving me ulcers since 2010.

Late I know but did anyone shop this dude's head onto Mega Milk?

EDIT: Top of the page, perfect.

I go out to bars, clubs or hookah bars for social things. I started losing weight when I started cutting out snacks and fast food. And I started cooking alot of my own meals so I know what exactly I'm putting into my body
i just follow my friends to go out to eat. It's just a good way to get everyone together and actually talk.

As far as actual health and good practice, cooking for yourself is amazing. I really wish we had a stove/oven at my dorm. It'd be amazing.

ultimax

Yo milfs are the best! My primary target when at bars, partially due to them being much more down to clown but mostly because that's just my type.

Fun story, just got back from the gym and one chatted me up after getting on the elliptical next to mine. She was pretty attractive.

Also, cool fact, my gym's cardio machines have spots for flash drives so I can bring anime and watch it on the screen on the machine! It's pretty rad.
That's super hype. Nothing will get you more hyped than an episode of kiss x sis!

Tako

i just follow my friends to go out to eat. It's just a good way to get everyone together and actually talk.

As far as actual health and good practice, cooking for yourself is amazing. I really wish we had a stove/oven at my dorm. It'd be amazing.

You could do a lot with 2 induction burners and a couple pans/pots

Xiraiya

Yo milfs are the best! My primary target when at bars, partially due to them being much more down to clown but mostly because that's just my type.

Fun story, just got back from the gym and one chatted me up after getting on the elliptical next to mine. She was pretty attractive.

Also, cool fact, my gym's cardio machines have spots for flash drives so I can bring anime and watch it on the screen on the machine! It's pretty rad.
HlHZaP.jpg

I still haven't gotten to the fight (I pvrd it) but benson just puts me off for some reason, I always like seeing him go down. Didn't Cerrone just fucking fight on the last card? I know he fights really often and I'm sure he came out of the last fight in good condition but he needs to slow down, that can't be good for your body
He probably needed to pay off a few more atv's.
That match was so horrible. First two rounds were kicks and that last one was just a tiny bit more aggressive. Looked more like glorified sparring.
They're pretty good friends and I was surprised it wasn't more competitive. This is the first time Cerrone won I believe but I might be wrong.

Hey Gaf, what should i listen to while i program tonight? I'm up for most genre's except country. Also, please don't give me BS answers.

COMP by COMP

Really though, I rarely have music on while programming. If I had to suggest something? Nujabes or Bonobo*.

(Bonobo will either be your jam or drive you insane)

Aldo will decimate him. Look what happened to Silva when your head is up your own ass....and I fucking love Silva.
Aldo vs Conor is gonna be nuts. Can't wait for it to happen soon.
He is a cocky shit but when he gets in the octagon I can't see him taking Aldo anything but deadly serious. He has been talking himself up as the best in the business and while he has moved through the division impressively now is his chance to prove that. If he wants to keep wearing his tree peace suits he has to give him all he has. I rarely get caught up in the hype but I am really impressed by him

Tako

Hey Gaf, what should i listen to while i program tonight? I'm up for most genre's except country. Also, please don't give me BS answers.
This goes by album and the artist
Newborn Sun by CHON
ALL DAY ANIMAY by T-TIME
Doris by Earl Sweatshirt
Pinata by Freddie Gibs and Madlib
Comfort by Giraffage
Needs by Giraffage
Turnabout Jazz Soul By Noriyuki Iwadare
Shrines by Purity Ring
XXYYXX by XXYYXX

Portable, floor 5 of the firs dungeon
Well like we say frequently here, p3 and especially p4 are more about the characters and the story than the gameplay even thought I still enjoy the combat as well. I would give it more time to fill out the roster more before dropping it but if it doesn't interest you it could just not be for you.

Well like we say frequently here, p3 and especially p4 are more about the characters and the story than the gameplay even thought I still enjoy the combat as well. I would give it more time to fill out the roster more before dropping it but if it doesn't interest you it could just not be for you.
Oh I know, I like P4 a lot. It might just be I haven't been in the mood to play singleplayer games recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom