• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Baldur's Gate! It was easy because I cheated. I played 3/4 of the game legit, and then went into Durlag's Tower, and the combat started getting too slow and micromanagey and hard to the point that I wasn't having fun anymore. Pat was NOT kidding about that tower. On to BG2!

Can't believe I bought Danganronpa 2 just because I heard JYB was voicing the MC in that johnny yong bosch thread.

Guess its time to motivate myself to finish the last chapter of DR1.

sjay1994

tumblr_nia1wsONJ21tnydxio1_1280.jpg

Saw this on matts tumblr.

Japan has a thing for shoes.

Saw this on matts tumblr.

Japan has a thing for shoes.
Conflicting messages here, should I be excited or disappointed about the shoes he does or does not possess?
I used to work at a Diary Queens. Food is alright is guess. I don't really eat fast food anymore, I usually cook for myself or I go out to a restaurant every blue moon
I started eating out again semi-recently, just as a social thing to go with other people really. I think not eating out is a really nice goal.
Alright I need to make sure I don't fuck up my sleep schedule since classes start on tuesday so Im gone. Be sure to pick the best waifus of whatever category of thing you end up discussing
Night!

Alright I need to make sure I don't fuck up my sleep schedule since classes start on tuesday so Im gone. Be sure to pick the best waifus of whatever category of thing you end up discussing

ultimax

He has a point. 3 games later and the guy is a fucking asshole. Me and Abubeats still regularly make fun of the fact that in GoW 3 he
tries to save Pandora until Zeus taunts him, then leaves her to die so he can tackle Zeus to the ground.
Oh god, that scene cracks me up everytime. Kratos is such a joke.

Cerrone! Really surprised he got the win though. That was like Ken VS Ryu in MMA.
I still haven't gotten to the fight (I pvrd it) but benson just puts me off for some reason, I always like seeing him go down. Didn't Cerrone just fucking fight on the last card? I know he fights really often and I'm sure he came out of the last fight in good condition but he needs to slow down, that can't be good for your body

I went to a jack in the box once in Washington state. It was good but I was not prepared for what it did to my stomach

I could probably eat a chicken raw and my stomach would break it down without any problems whatsoever. I can basically eat whatever I want. Unfortunately, I store fat like my body thinks I'm a seal.

Tako

Conflicting messages here, should I be excited or disappointed about the shoes he does or does not possess?

I started eating out again semi-recently, just as a social thing to go with other people really. I think not eating out is a really nice goal.
Night!

I go out to bars, clubs or hookah bars for social things. I started losing weight when I started cutting out snacks and fast food. And I started cooking alot of my own meals so I know what exactly I'm putting into my body

We could talk about milfs.

Milfs are nice

Yo milfs are the best! My primary target when at bars, partially due to them being much more down to clown but mostly because that's just my type.

Fun story, just got back from the gym and one chatted me up after getting on the elliptical next to mine. She was pretty attractive.

Also, cool fact, my gym's cardio machines have spots for flash drives so I can bring anime and watch it on the screen on the machine! It's pretty rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom