• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
Really? How so? There's not really anything to lose. Maybe a little time.
And you said you are into lewd stuff so it's surprising you're not ok with prison school.

Yeah, I'm surprised too. Maybe I'll give it another shot someday. Otherwise, it's just different strokes for different people, I guess.

man i hope the best friends don't have anything even more hype planned for the near future. Cause i don't think we can handle much more...
Do you know something we don't?
Not too far. Until just after the girl protagonist-kun escaped from prison to date started to hate him 'cause he did the creep shit. At least that's what I think happened.
It's been a while.
Boy that's early. You didn't see nothin dawg
The new event in Love Live is called "Please... Notice me!"
I thought you guys would get a kick out of it
Heh

Tifa X Cloud is the canon OTP ,
Aerith already had Zach

Tifa_Cosplay_1-465x412.jpg

Zenfalcia

Yeah, I'm surprised too. Maybe I'll give it another shot someday. Otherwise, it's just different strokes for different people, I guess.

Maybe you'll like it someday in the future...
FeMC music 2stronk
I feel the same way as him. Just not a type of humor that appeals to me.

Hehe

Hmm.. i suppose, but there are some clever moments that also helped bring excitement to the series. The writing wasn't enough? I suppose not everyone can like something.

Zenfalcia

you cant just go straight into an 80 hours RPG. Pat said it already you got to slowly build up to it.

What are you talking about? It worked super well with the dark souls 2 LP!

So is this a prequel to bigger and better RPGs? Please get hyped for part 90 of FF7 or P4/3.

have you watched fate/zero?

UBW is good. Just be prepared to wait till spring for the 2nd half of the season

Make sure you watch Fate/Zero first in that case

I tried getting into the series once. It was better than expected, but not as good as I hoped. Similar to how I felt when a friend made me watch Rozen Maiden.

Welp, better go find Fate/Zero then <.<

I'll start it after I finish Nozaki-Kun

I've been playing last of us remastered on survivor difficulty with no listen mode and it's super hard. I took out five guys with an arrow two bricks and my fists.

Zenfalcia

Except for all of the people comparing Pat/Woolie to DSP.

Oh, i know, which is why I made my comment.

I blame that the comparison is due to their looks. Pat has to grow out that beard or really make his own image. He's been doing some great stand up comedy though and his work in Louie has been amazing.

Oh god just saw the parasite eve vid in my subs, holy shit... i loved that game so much and I really wish they made a sequel, but this will have to do.

Oberon

Banned
You make Gabriel Angelos sad, but he understands.

Feel free to keep shilling Prison School to me as a joke, though. I'm totally fine with that

I'll keep pushing it until all of the Zaibatsu have read it.

You know, when I played persona 3 & 4, I thought the Fuuka and Yukiko cooking thing was just a joke. Nobody can be that bad at cooking!
I know a girl who didn't use any water when cooking pasta, and that wasn't the first time she forgot to add it....

Jman014

I'll keep pushing it until all of the Zaibatsu have read it.

You know, when I played persona 3 & 4, I thought the Fuuka and Yukiko cooking thing was just a joke. Nobody can be that bad at cooking!
I know a girl who didn't use any water when cooking pasta, and that wasn't the first time she forgot to add it....

I'm sure all of them will read it eventually.

I've fried things without wearing a shirt so I'd get hot oil on myself. Not great.

Oberon

Banned
Manga that's so crazy that it's suddenly genius.

Andrenomics are still the greatest dumb bullshit to come out of that manga. That and the fondling/no fondling political parties.

And the masochist riot where everyone has mustaches

Uny27FE.png

I've fried things without wearing a shirt so I'd get hot oil on myself. Not great.

You know, Prison school has a page dedicated to this issue....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom