• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I'll keep pushing it until all of the Zaibatsu have read it.

You know, when I played persona 3 & 4, I thought the Fuuka and Yukiko cooking thing was just a joke. Nobody can be that bad at cooking!
I know a girl who didn't use any water when cooking pasta, and that wasn't the first time she forgot to add it....

I should push a manga.. but most of them are slice of life romances, which not many people want to read.

How? What.. you have to be pretty absent minded to forget something like that. I hope she didn't turn on the heat with the empty pot on it.
It's just like how they skipped a game in the DMC series. Not many developers are ballsy enough to do that

Atlus skipped over 2 numbers and started with 3, which is weird.
i'm joking, i have nothing against the first two personas. :p

Jman014

Uny27FE.png

You know, Prison school has a page dedicated to this issue....

Does it have someone wearing power armor smack a giant demon half submerged in lava with a giant warhammer?

OH YOU BETTER NOT BE WATCHING THE SUB
No, I found out the dub is on Netflix so I started it, but the subtitles are a different translation. It's just funny

"Yes the mark that appeared on your right hand. It identifies you as a participant..."
becomes
"Yes, the mark identifies you as a particpant..."

"Why have I been chosen"
is
"Why me?"

ultimax

No, I found out the dub is on Netflix so I started it, but the subtitles are a different translation. It's just funny

"Yes the mark that appeared on your right hand. It identifies you as a participant..."
becomes
"Yes, the mark identifies you as a particpant..."

Can you turn off the subtitles?

Oberon

Banned
Now that's a political party I can get behind!

God damn, I love this fucking manga.

I'll ask you again, have you read up to chap 164?!

I should push a manga.. but most of them are slice of life romances, which not many people want to read.

How? What.. you have to be pretty absent minded to forget something like that. I hope she didn't turn on the heat with the empty pot on it.

Atlus skipped over 2 numbers and started with 3, which is weird.
i'm joking, i have nothing against the first two personas. :p

It takes a certain skill to burn pasta

Does it have someone wearing power armor smack a giant demon half submerged in lava with a giant warhammer?

I....maybe? You never know!

10/10 Will reread the manga now.. despite my backlog.

It's even funnier when you know the context to this.

Alfebit

Banned
I stepped on a cockroach in a dream and I woke up with the need to wash my foot. And I watched the 2 episodes of KanColle out and I can already tell I'm going to have trouble remember which girl's name is what. Of course none of the others will matter once I figure out who's best girl.

Jman014

I stepped on a cockroach in a dream and I woke up with the need to wash my foot. And I watched the 2 episodes of KanColle out and I can already tell I'm going to have trouble remember which girl's name is what. Of course none of the others will matter once I figure out who's best girl.

Could be worse. Could be a creepy spider.

Zenfalcia

It takes a certain skill to burn pasta

It's even funnier when you know the context to this.

It does... It takes almost double the amount of skill to actually make the pasta.

Man, does it! The context makes it so much better... Like.. so much make up... All that lipstick..

Too many KanColles will spoil the show.

Nordicus

....well, it has people with better gene-seed than anyone in Blood Ravens Chapter!

Okay, maybe not Tarkus. Dude detonates a grenade in his hand so he can kill an otherwise unkillable Tomb Spyder

That's why I prefer the Abyss fleet, because their designs are less homogeneous.

Also their designs are fucking radical.

Jman014

....well, it has people with better gene-seed than anyone in Blood Ravens Chapter!

Okay, maybe not Tarkus. Dude detonates a grenade in his hand so he can kill an otherwise unkillable Tomb Spyder

Oh man I want Necrons in Dawn of War 3. I loved playing them in Dark Crusade. So badass!

Zenfalcia

It's fine!! You can just learn their names from searching up fanart and learning through osmosis. So, what do you think of the show so far? The cutest ship grils?

It's fine. It's not like I'm waiting for your thoughts or anything. How far are you in rabu raibu?
I finished S1 last night. It's pretty good. A lot better than I expected.

Even though typically S2s are horrid, I'm going to go through it. When I get some time to marathon it.

Soundtrack is phenomenal, btw.

Alfebit

Banned
That's why I prefer the Abyss fleet, because their designs are less homogeneous.

Also their designs are fucking radical.
I want to agree but then I remember I've never actually seen official art.
Just Service Heaven stuff.
If those are the basic designs then I 100% agree.

First, creepyheadnod.gif

Second, those are basically the designs. They look so much cooler than the player controlled fleets, it's not even funny.

Zenfalcia

I finished S1 last night. It's pretty good. A lot better than I expected.

Even though typically S2s are horrid, I'm going to go through it. When I get some time to marathon it.

Soundtrack is phenomenal, btw.

nice. So did you see that scene with maki and nico that is the reason of their ship?
i forget the details, but i remember they had some interaction.

it should be fine!! Soundtrack? You mean the songs they sing? Or even the background music? There's also a few songs that arent shown in the anime that you can listen to, which are pretty good.

Some of the official in game art is abysmal compared to the amazing fanart. Which is usually very similar to the anime art style, which is good.

nice. So did you see that scene with maki and nico that is the reason of their ship?
i forget the details, but i remember they had some interaction.

it should be fine!! Soundtrack? You mean the songs they sing? Or even the background music? There's also a few songs that arent shown in the anime that you can listen to, which are pretty good.
Maki and Nico had so little interaction, but shippers have created shit from less. It is what it is.

The whole package. The background music is nice and pleasant to the ears, and the vocal tracks are great, and fun to listen to.

Hey guys do you get annoyed when an younger sibling or cousin wont let you use your system and you cant say no cause theyre a child so youre forced to sit there and watch them play a really bad/boring game?

I am currently watching my niece play Disney Infinity... and Im getting kinda bored of the monster hunter demo since ive foughten the same monsters like 20 times and im not using their loot for anything.

croten

Hey guys do you get annoyed when an younger sibling or cousin wont let you use your system and you cant say no cause theyre a child so youre forced to sit there and watch them play a really bad/boring game?

I am currently watching my niece play Disney Infinity... and Im getting kinda bored of the monster hunter demo since ive foughten the same monsters like 20 times and im not using their loot for anything.
No, because I only have a sister that is a year younger than me and she has no interest in gaming.

Play it with her. Disney Infinity is fun.

It's a bit frustrating, but it realized I'm probably pretty lucky to have 4-7 year old cousins who want to play Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros all the time. They'll probably grow up into cool nerds, and it's fun to play games with kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom