• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

I used to be what you guys call a "jock".

A good chunk of my middle/high school existence revolved around sports and being competitive and being the guy geeks/nerds hate.

Admittedly I wasn't a super nice guy then, but then I blew out my knee and slowly became the nerd you see today.
It's okay, jocks are just more athletic nerds! :p

demidar

A good chunk of my middle/high school existence revolved around sports and being competitive and being the guy geeks/nerds hate.

Admittedly I wasn't a super nice guy then, but then I blew out my knee and slowly became the nerd you see today.

Yep, now you just a dumb nerd who watches anime and has Yoko as his waifu.

I guess life throws curveballs at us all. Eh? Eh?

No come back pls I promise I won't do puns anymore.

When I was a wee lad, I was a little shit. Vandalism and all that. Thankfully I'm all grown up now.

I've always been the nerd inside a jocks body. Used to play sports, and was good at them, but beyond that I never had anything in common with the people I played with.

Mr.Jack

Neo Member

Cool, I'm more of the loser kind of guy.

I think I look kind of like Matt but with glasses.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Alright, and I've never played Skullgirls on PC up until very recently, so this is news to me <.<

Yeah, you might as well grab the DLC characters on every platform while they're free, since you don't have to buy the game to have the character in your download history.

If anyone doesn't have Skullgirls, go buy it.

Yep, now you just a dumb nerd who watches anime and has Yoko as his waifu.

I guess life throws curveballs at us all. Eh? Eh?

No come back pls I promise I won't do puns anymore.

When I was a wee lad, I was a little shit. Vandalism and all that. Thankfully I'm all grown up now.

I deserve it. I was really aggressively competitive.

The "step on your throat" type.

Yeah, you might as well grab the DLC characters on every platform while they're free, since you don't have to buy the game to have the character in your download history.

If anyone doesn't have Skullgirls, go buy it.

I don't really bother with online play on my 360 since y'know..I have a PC. I already have all the DLC I just didn't know they were free.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I've always been the nerd inside a jocks body. Used to play sports, and was good at them, but beyond that I never had anything in common with the people I played with.

I'm a really fast sprinter and have good stamina. Always been a nerd, but there's tons of us in the theater department.

I used to have asthma, but I guess I kicked its ass and run 5ks like a champ.

It's okay, jocks are just more athletic nerds! :p

Some of the biggest nerds I know are the guys that do fantasy sports and do real drafts like on The League.

You should see the stats these fuckers amass, all for the benefit of a paltry cash pool.

Nerd is relative.

I'm a really fast sprinter and have good stamina. Always been a nerd, but there's tons of us in the theater department.

I used to have asthma, but I guess I kicked its ass and run 5ks like a champ.

I used to be really skinny and lengthy, then middle school hit..then puberty hit..and I got muscles. Muscles are rad.
Some of the biggest nerds I know are the guys that do fantasy sports and do real drafts like on The League.

You should see the stats these fuckers amass, all for the benefit of a paltry cash pool.

Nerd is relative.
I've never enjoyed doing stuff like that..no idea why..just the idea of looking at stats and comparing them bothers me..but I love RPG's so my logic is flawed.
I guess I missed that train.
No idea where I got it from..my dad is a weakling lol

Jojo Episode 26/ End of Part 2

Kars got a fate worse than death. Also Lisa Lisa is still my favorite. Badass women are kind of the best thing ever. Also lol at the Joseph death fakeout.

“Ah, yabai!” Square-chan yelped as she bounced off of Nintendo-senpai’s muscular chest, feeling her face go beet red as she fell towards the pavement. She braced for the impact and shut her eyes, but to her surprise it never came. Nintendo-senpai had gripped her arm with his rugged hands, which were scarred from handling Nintendium at his Oyaji’s local metalsmith. “A-a-a-a-arigatou, Nintendo-senpai…” she stuttered quietly. She was unsure whether or not he had heard it, but she didn’t mind either way, wanting nothing more than to get out of the situation at hand.

Nintendo-senpai x Square-chan OTP

Top of the page though.

Fucking Liam can't run for shit

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom