• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
I wanna eat durian, I had some yesterday but now I want some more :(

And I want my life to stop being such a roller coaster of emotions.
But we can't have everything can we?
I need to watch some Ippo to cheer me up

EZg3nDy.gif

Hey! I have the same sword!

ultimax

Welp frienders I'm off to school, and I might as well say goodbye because I start full time tomorrow at work and I won't have the time to really post, I'll end up lurking more often then naught. But yeah thanks frienders for all the hilarious antics the last two week and I hope to work in some wiggle room, so I can join in on whatever is popping.
bye%252Bbye.gif
K-Kingtako!? NOOOOOOOOO

I SHOULD OF BEEN THE ONE TO FILL YOUR DARK SOUL WITH LIGHTTT!
please get the reference

I wanna eat durian, I had some yesterday but now I want some more :(
Can you guys get that stuff fresh in Montreal? Everywhere I look on the west coast I can only find it frozen. I want to try it but I want the full, vomit inducing experience
Welp frienders I'm off to school, and I might as well say goodbye because I start full time tomorrow at work and I won't have the time to really post, I'll end up lurking more often then naught. But yeah thanks frienders for all the hilarious antics the last two week and I hope to work in some wiggle room, so I can join in on whatever is popping.
bye%.gif
See ya

Good luck with life and shit.

See ya. Have fun at school...

RIP

mike0dude

Can you guys get that stuff fresh in Montreal? Everywhere I look on the west coast I can only find it frozen. I want to try it but I want the full, vomit inducing experience

See ya

you can, but frozen taste better and is more creamy imo, its actually quite delicious. both frozen and fresh taste around the same , but i just like it to be cold when i eat it.

See ya
Wait what? Are you going to supermarkets? Try going to a farmers market or ethnic market. Never seen it frozen anywhere.

I really didn't expect Old Miltia to be that and was simply baffled as the final cutscene of the 1st disk finished.

Man that last cutscene of Disk 1 was too good.

Xenosaga 3 spoilers
Seeing what Labrynthos looked like before the miltian conflict was mind blowing. A lot of similar areas except not ruined and seeing what they were initially used for was insane. And don't even get me started on the whole church sequence with Virgil. Those hit right in the emotions of hype/depressing.

Like I said before about this game. Just when it starts to slow down and you think its about to start becoming boring, things just quickly pick up and shit goes down. The game has such excellent pacing between its gameplay/cutscenes which is something that 1 and 2 were terrible at.

Good luck with your butt!
See ya around man.
And ask him to do a lets play of DmC devil may cry
Ask him to team up with DSP to do it.

Okingjrr

Bye Tako, you were a true friender.
Good luck with life and stuff.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Best part of being quiet and no one knowing you in a class is that when you fart silently and it smells super bad no one blames you. The person who smells it first blames the person next to them.

Best part of being quiet and no one knowing you in a class is that when you fart silently and it smells super bad no one blames you. The person who smells it first blames the person next to them.

No that's now how you do it.

You just fart as loudly as possible and waft it towards the rest of the class to assert your dominance.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
People in my class are now having a trial for who farted and the accused has left my table and is now at another table. I'm just watching and not saying anything.

Imagine the episode of Always Sunny about 'Who Pooped The Bed?', it's pretty much the same thing. Or the 'Cereal Defence'.

Squishy3

Mhmm.

DSP is lame with a lame gimmick but man he gets a lot of vitriol for no discernible reason or for petty e-drama.
It's because he went from a good SF2 tournament player... to what he is now.

He got a lot of hype when he started playing Super Turbo again a few years back and actually playing well, and people were saying he was almost back to form.

ultimax

It's because he went from a good SF2 tournament player... to what he is now.

He got a lot of hype when he started playing Super Turbo again a few years back and actually playing well, and people were saying he was almost back to form.
He becomes the biggest babby when he plays online tho

Ooh, Kate's the worst. And she'll never stop being the worst.

Just wait til the scans catch up.
I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG I NEED MY CRACK. I'll just have to learn Japanese somehow
People in my class are now having a trial for who farted and the accused has left my table and is now at another table. I'm just watching and not saying anything.

Imagine the episode of Always Sunny about 'Who Pooped The Bed?', it's pretty much the same thing. Or the 'Cereal Defence'.
This must be really entertaining in person. Just hope no one looks over to your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom