• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
This must be really entertaining in person. Just hope no one looks over to your phone

I'm on my computer with my brightness all the way up, but no one dares look at what I'm doing. Theres someone right next to me and I have no fear that they may see.

Gt+be+on+gif+thread+gt+fapping+to+pirates+like+_ebcffc96c1154b4f70042951f6ad6e33.jpg

People in my class are now having a trial for who farted and the accused has left my table and is now at another table. I'm just watching and not saying anything.

Imagine the episode of Always Sunny about 'Who Pooped The Bed?', it's pretty much the same thing. Or the 'Cereal Defence'.

You better leave the class this way.
300px-It_was_me_austin.jpg

360pages

Watching a Max's fighting game Video really makes me want to get into Ultimax (The Lobby system barely works for me for some reason, I would really like playing on those) But the only fighting game I'm good at is smash. (A 73% win rate is pretty good after 1489 matches)

Xenosaga 3 spoilers
Seeing what Labrynthos looked like before the miltian conflict was mind blowing. A lot of similar areas except not ruined and seeing what they were initially used for was insane. And don't even get me started on the whole church sequence with Virgil. Those hit right in the emotions of hype/depressing.

Like I said before about this game. Just when it starts to slow down and you think its about to start becoming boring, things just quickly pick up and shit goes down. The game has such excellent pacing between its gameplay/cutscenes which is something that 1 and 2 were terrible at.
Xenosaga spoilers:
Wow it really makes me almost want to go compare the opening scene of episode 2 and the latter half of Episode 3 disk 1...

Febronia and Virgit>Shion and Kevin. I wonder if we can ever have a society that will accept people like the Realitans...

Post Old
Militia
E.M.S
spoiler:
Its a shame you can't go back to pre-Militian Conflict... I had to replay the game to see it again and compare.
IMO Besides the
Church Virgil scene
You haven't seen nothing until you get to Disk 2.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Watching a Max's fighting game Video really makes me want to get into Ultimax (The Lobby system barely works for me for some reason, I would really like playing on those) But the only fighting game I'm good at is smash. (A 73% win rate is pretty good after 1489 matches)

When I was a babby Matt (I was 12), I would get up at 5AM to play COD Black Ops. I was obsessed with maintaining my KD.

You change a lot in 5 years.

360pages

When I was a babby Matt (I was 12), I would get up at 5AM to play COD Black Ops. I was obsessed with maintaining my KD.

Yeah, though it's kind of fun. I been playing Smash since the first one ever, and I barely played Brawl at all...

Don't mind me, just your average white private highschool male who wears glasses and is known for singing in class and talking about video games and anime openly.

I'm the polar opposite, I'm the really tall and bulky inner city high school white kid who sits in the back and nobody fucks with him because he knows how to fight and don't take no shit. I never talked to hardly anyone either.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah, though it's kind of fun. I been playing Smash since the first one ever, and I barely played Brawl at all...

I have the accomplishment of beating Mario Sunshine and Ocarina of Time when I was 4 years old.

SUCK IT.

I'm the polar opposite, I'm the really tall and bulky inner city high school white kid who sits in the back and nobody fucks with him because he knows how to fight and don't take no shit. I never talked to hardly anyone either.

I should also mention that I'm 6'2 and I weigh 138lbs. I'm so lanky I have to specialty order my pants because my legs are longer than average.

My cousin taught me an important lesson about FPSs; K/D ratio don't mean jack.

I thank him every time I look at my CS stats.

Emouse

unrelated to DSP and whatever else is going on

but Skullgirls & Characters are on sale on steam if anyone doesn't have it

Also Sanic generations is too but yea

ultimax

Nobody shit talk BillyMC while I'm moving into college, he da bes. Tasty Tuesdays.

Oh and goddamn PS4 is so fragile. I don't wanna move it. At least the Wii U feels like it'll hold together.
Did you take your PS3 with you or have you given up on it 5ever?

I have the accomplishment of beating Mario Sunshine and Ocarina of Time when I was 4 years old.

SUCK IT.

I should also mention that I'm 6'2 and I weigh 138lbs. I'm so lanky I have to specialty order my pants because my legs are longer than average.
I'm 6'2 246 lbs..built like a Rugby player..Rugby is really fun btw.

unrelated to DSP and whatever else is going on

but Skullgirls & Characters are on sale on steam if anyone doesn't have it

Also Sanic generations is too but yea
When does Beo get released? Or is there no date yet?

Emouse

My wallet got excited for a moment..though he might be up for prepurchase.

If it's anything like the other characters he'll be free for the first week or so at least, but he's comming along nicely in the beta, still doesn't have all his animations but it's getting there, he does have 19 colours now tho

If it's anything like the other characters he'll be free for the first week or so at least, but he's comming along nicely in the beta, still doesn't have all his animations but it's getting there, he does have 19 colours now tho

All the characters are free for the first week IIRC

Alright, and I've never played Skullgirls on PC up until very recently, so this is news to me <.<
Yup, gotta make my waifus look pretty ^^
thismanknows.gif

Emouse

In other cheap fightmans news Tekken tag 2 is apparently on special offer this week on the Urope Wii U eShop from the 15th, not sure about other regions tho if anyone is interested

ultimax

I don't even know anymore. I can always pick it up from home later. Maybe when I have money to ship it to be fixed.

Excited for internet that works though. See you guys on the flip side.
B-but my Ultimax title! I need to find a new friender to intimidate now ;~;

Also good luck in your next semester of making social links. And always remember,
Charm > Knowledge

Baseball is fun, not good enough to play it competitively though

Blernsball is pretty fun, albeit complicated.

I used to be what you guys call a "jock".

A good chunk of my middle/high school existence revolved around sports and being competitive and being the guy geeks/nerds hate.

Admittedly I wasn't a super nice guy then, but then I blew out my knee and slowly became the nerd you see today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom