• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

He said TPP not TLG.
friday-damn.gif
Zing!

I'm up for some MK8, anyone wanna play?

It says a lot that someone who plays a fighting game composed of anime waifus and that one virtua fighter guy is scared of this thread' talk of waifu's smh
I have absolutely no interest in the waifus in that game actually. The game looks great and the systems are good enough. Maybe Liam wants to get it to help out French Bread like I do?

I have absolutely no interest in the waifus in that game actually. The game looks great and the systems are good enough. Maybe Liam wants to get it to help out French Bread like I do?

It just seems weird he'd choose that one if he didn't care for the waifus. There's lot of amazing anime fighters out there that are probably better.

But I doubt Liam's the kind of guy to get way into fighters. He probably owns the game on his vita.

I have it but I barely play due to no stick, I can only really play Sabrewulf and I can barely play him at all, that and my Xbone is never on cuz no games

I got the MCC. It looked like an amazing idea.
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a goddamn fucking match I hate you

ultimax

It just seems weird he'd choose that one if he didn't care for the waifus. There's lot of amazing anime fighters out there that are probably better.

But I doubt Liam's the kind of guy to get way into fighters. He probably owns the game on his vita.
Nah there isn't. Dengeki da bess.

But I guess If people didn't care, they would just get blazblue vita instead

360pages

It says a lot that someone who plays a fighting game composed of anime waifus and that one virtua fighter guy is scared of this thread' talk of waifu's smh

Liam isn't afraid of the thread, he realize that he will get into matches against people about his favorite Waifu if he goes here....

ultimax

But memory cards are expensive!

And I don't know if there are enough games for the purchase.

It can't be just a Persona 4 Golden machine...
You can get a 16GB card for like 30 dollars on Amazon, which isn't too bad. As for the games that's completely up to you I guess. Look at a list or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom