• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
But memory cards are expensive!

And I don't know if there are enough games for the purchase.

It can't be just a Persona 4 Golden machine...
You could also play P1, P2:IS, and P2:EP on it. Dragon's Crown seems like its perfect for the Vita along with Danganronpa and other Japanese games. The western support for the Vita is also coming.

sjay1994

vU5Vb.jpg

I actually love the vita, and hate the 3ds

Emouse

Checkpoints are all kinda jank, apparently.

Oh okay, I didn't notice that at all, probably cuz I haven't played any of em in quite some time so I don't remember where they're supposed to be, not like I'm going to go back and play it again anytime soon, maybe when the free ODST campaign is added I will

That is pretty hype.

What about upcoming games? What is coming out?

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter is tied for my second most anticipated game with Bloodborne.

Liam isn't afraid of the thread, he realize that he will get into matches against people about his favorite Waifu if he goes here....

Liam never really seemed into the whole waifu thing, even compared to the other members of the zaibuttsu.

sjay1994

But the 3DS have better games! (I actually really do think that the 3DS line-up blows Vita out of the water in everything outside of fighting games)

Oh the games on 3ds are for sure better.

I just fucking hate the system so much.

I have only finished one game on my 3ds, because I can't play it for to long without my hands cramping up.

Also the build quality sucks.

Oh the games on 3ds are for sure better.

I just fucking hate the system so much.

I have only finished one game on my 3ds, because I can't play it for to long without my hands cramping up.

Also the build quality sucks.

Which 3DS did you get? I feel fine playing stuff on my 2DS, except Kid Icarus, that shit made my hand into a claw for a day.

Should I just watch all the cutscenes from Q? I'm still debating whether or not I should buy the game or not, especially since I dunno if I can still buy the second set of Tarot cards.

sjay1994

Which 3DS did you get? I feel fine playing stuff on my 2DS, except Kid Icarus, that shit made my hand into a claw for a day.

I've gone through 4.

I bought the aqua blue one day 1, and I only had street fighter on it. It was stolen.

I got a purple one later with RE revelaitons and KH DDD. It was too small imo, and I decided to upgrade to a 3ds XL.

I bought the pokemon 3ds XL, but the back plate was chipped. I was able to get a refund for it.

I know have the Link between worlds 3ds, and I barely play it.

And like I said, I only beat one game on my 3ds.

image.php

Because I could play it with a stylus, positioned on my table.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Should I just watch all the cutscenes from Q? I'm still debating whether or not I should buy the game or not, especially since I dunno if I can still buy the second set of Tarot cards.

I'm enjoying it 10X more than Etrian Odyssey.

Combat and mapping is super fun IMO.

360pages

But they are completely different games, there is no point in comparing the two.

Okay, I think it's fair to compare something in the same genre if they have enough similarities and what not. This isn't the difference between an action RPG and Turned based RPG or a Strategy RPG.

Despite being very two different games, you can still compare them to one another from looks, how the game functions and battle mechanics. It would be like saying GoW is a perfectly fine game and shouldn't be compared to DMC series.

So I was just going through my bookbag to get ready for tomorrow, and when I went through a certain pocket I found a handmade card my ex made for me for Valentines Day..the feels..the feels have come back and they don't feel good friends..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom