• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvocare

I figure this is the perfect time to get this out of the way before I'm prompted, so...

Rise is best girl, but Yukiko is best waifu. To me, at least, the distinction is important.

Let's pick his ass up, then go get some kawaii anime bitches and get drunk as shit watching anime!

Save your energy, East isn't even good enough for us to bother going there.

You don't wanna get drunk and have a discussion about why anime dubs are the greatest thing to ever happen to the industry?

We'll all do this:
only with "MAHVEL" replaced with "waifus"

Please

Gkr7ZAf.jpg

I will pay good money to see this

The only time I'll have that discussion is in the ring! Gotta get Cthulu in there as my tag team partner, his drunk ass will put you through a table!

I'll have you know that I'm a Max Payne drunk. You can't handle my time stopping sick gun powers.

if DBZ and the other animes of our childhoods didn't get dubbed how many of us would even know what anime is?

That's just reason #20 of why anime dubs are the greatest thing ever.

semisonic

Banned
if DBZ and the other animes of our childhoods didn't get dubbed how many of us would even know what anime is?

I just bought the Record of Lodoss War Box set when I was like 9 on a friends recommendation. Before that I had no idea what it was besides pokemon, which doesn't count anyways.

ultimax

Let's pick his ass up, then go get some kawaii anime bitches and get drunk as shit watching anime!

Save your energy, East isn't even good enough for us to bother going there.
How could you!? we were supposed to go on bizarre adventures and change the world with the power of ahegao and mega milk!
Matthew Mercer, Liam o Brian, Crispin Freeman, Johnny Yong Bosch, and even more. Its the all-star dub.

Edit: the full list

Kari Wahlgren as Saber
Matthew Mercer as Kiritsugu Emiya
Bridget Hoffman as Irisviel von Einzbern
Crispin Freeman as Kirei Kotomine
Patrick Seitz as Assassin
Marc Diraison as Tokiomi Tohsaka
David Earnest as Archer
Doug Erholtz as Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald
Grant George as Lancer
Lucien Dodge as Waver Velvet
Jamieson Price as Rider
Johnny Yong Bosch as Ryunosuke Uryu
Dan Woren as Caster
Liam O'Brien as Kariya Matou
Kyle Hebert as Berserker
post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

Matthew Mercer, Liam o Brian, Crispin Freeman, Johnny Yong Bosch, and even more. Its the all-star dub.

Edit: the full list

Kari Wahlgren as Saber
Matthew Mercer as Kiritsugu Emiya
Bridget Hoffman as Irisviel von Einzbern
Crispin Freeman as Kirei Kotomine
Patrick Seitz as Assassin
Marc Diraison as Tokiomi Tohsaka
David Earnest as Archer
Doug Erholtz as Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald
Grant George as Lancer
Lucien Dodge as Waver Velvet
Jamieson Price as Rider
Johnny Yong Bosch as Ryunosuke Uryu
Dan Woren as Caster
Liam O'Brien as Kariya Matou
Kyle Hebert as Berserker

Kamina's in this!?

Zenfalcia

At least she tries!

Too bad she doesn't git gud tho. Unless she does in the end, i havent even started her social link yet.
Neither can I. The best way to comprehend something that you actually have a passion for is to start with someone near your skill level. Better a peer than a superior, in my opinion.

Well, you're going to have a bad time if you have homecooked meals, when both of you can't cook.
It's fine. I know how to cook.

That works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom