• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
BestGAF I need your help with a project my crazy stat teacher assigned day one and is due this week!
I just need a name (usernames will probably be fine) and an estimate of how many hours a week you play video games.

If anyone is kind enough to please help me you can PM me your answer. I need 40 people minimum, so I'll probably need to get from elsewhere.

BestGAF I need your help with a project my crazy stat teacher assigned day one and is due this week!
I just need a name (usernames will probably be fine) and an estimate of how many hours a week you play video games.

If anyone is kind enough to please help me you can PM me your answer. I need 40 people minimum, so I'll probably need to get from elsewhere.
Joseph/30-40? ......wow that sounded like a lot less in my head

Jman014

Sent! Good luck.

Sent yo.

croten

Well I played about 9-10 hours yesterday so about.... 40-50 hours a week?

Super busy drawing up ideas for my DigiPen game project this semester. Involves watching footage of old arcade games for research. I ain't complaining.

Jman014

I play 40 hours a week of shame

and 80% of that is dota

I miss being able to spend lots of time on games. Help me, techies!
Li_Li_in_Azshara.jpg

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Thanks guys! I've got a quarter of the data recorded so far. Somehow I need to get 30 more people to answer.
Fuck having a huge project in the first week.

Watched the Matt solo vid, it was fine. I hope Matt keeps to his promise on heavy editing of things that are not the story, I could see it dragging

Sent.

Jman014

Man don't remind me about those kinds of things, I don't need to get depressed right now

He imported it because he has no self control when it comes to RE
Well there's episode 2 of Tales of the Borderlands and Game of Thrones to look forward to sometime this month, I hope!
I know I'm picking it up about a week and a half after it comes out.

Geez man <.< How dare you!

I probably would do the same thing.

You will soon be with the
Jill sandwich

Jman014

Sadly no.

Also GAF having this fucking redirect issue is making this so much harder. Fucking college and GAF are killing me right now.

Yeah it's bad. EviLore said he's investigating the issue but try using GAF in a different browser. I switched to IE and have no redirect problems so far.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
I had to make ads disappear, which is something I hate doing, just until GAF can fix this issue. Or google Adsense maybe? This is ridiculous bullshit.

I SWEAR. I DAMN SWEAR. So yay. New thread.

All these new playthroughs feel like we're about to hit a new golden age of SBFP
until Griffith/Woolie ruins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom