• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

...Can you do that before you buy a New 3ds?

You sound like those guys who still believe in TLG.

It's over, man. Let it go.
you can't make me and it's not even close to TLG status because it wasn't revealed with an actual trailer and then said to be coming out 2 years later

it got a name and a bunch of concept art

also, intsys has actually shipped games recently unlike the TLG team who hadn't released a game since sotc. also willing to bet smt x fire emblem is waiting for the new demon designs from persona 5

The new Fire Emblem being called Fire Emblem If is a cruel reminder SMT x FE hasn't been shown off.

Though I'm still expecting it this year because it was revealed at such a stage the trailer was entirely reused character portraits from past games.

Okingjrr

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

8 hours before recharge, right? That's fine.
Yea, about 8 hours. They go by so fast.

The only thing that got me hyped was Metroid Prime Trilogy for 10 euros. Still can't pre-order the limited edition for Majora's Mask in France yet, hope they that in the coming days.
Oh and XCX looks fucking tight!
Splatoon's coming out too I guess.

Emouse

FFS Nintendo.

Welp, never getting a New 3ds super duper confirmed for me.

Nintendo said they'd give us instructions on how to do it soon. Which they should considering a lot of people are gonna trade up.

I did it from an original 3DS to an XL model, it's a local transfer so they both need to be sat right next to eachother for it to work, unless they have some new way of doing it which I doubt

Tako

Work just realized that they never trained me and shoved me right into training. Good thing training is paid and I get to come in later. Lucky me

Jman014

The new Fire Emblem being called Fire Emblem If is a cruel reminder SMT x FE hasn't been shown off.

Though I'm still expecting it this year because it was revealed at such a stage the trailer was entirely reused character portraits from past games.
Will there be more terrible waffle wars in the future? Tune in next time on Fire Emblem - Waffles defeated
Work just realized that they never trained me and shoved me right into training. Good thing training is paid and I get to come in later. Lucky me

Good!

Skrams

Real fucking bummed over America not getting a regular not XL version. I haven't bought a 3DS before and I have tiny Pat hands so I don't really think an XL will be great for that. I also don't want my games to look shittier due to the stretching. I'll also have to buy a fucking adapter since they're not included. All of this blows.

I'll probably still buy it anyway.

Dropping at least 200 bucks on a new 3DS Majora Bundle or MH4 bundle and other games in February. Then DmC, Type-O, and Bloodborne in March. It hurts.

I'm also buying DmC because I feel like I need to support DMC despite it being DmC.

I should probably also preorder the amiibos I want or never get them.

I also will buy Metroid Prime Trilogy and some games in the PSN sale right now. I already spent 50 bucks because Danganronpa, Tearaway, P4G, and everything else.

Money is the worst.

Real fucking bummed over America not getting a regular not XL version. I haven't bought a 3DS before and I have tiny Pat hands so I don't really think an XL will be great for that. I also don't want my games to look shittier due to the stretching. I'll also have to buy a fucking adapter since they're not included. All of this blows.

I also have tiny babby hands and I find the XL to be fine. Might not be the same for you, but eh.

I did it from an original 3DS to an XL model, it's a local transfer so they both need to be sat right next to eachother for it to work, unless they have some new way of doing it which I doubt

I guess I'll just buy it. Do it when I get home then trade in my XL for credit to GameStop after.

SMT x FE will become Persona x FE and will only feature the P4 cast and the FE Awakening cast. #Believe.
DEUUEAUGH_by_cusackanne.png

Pls no

I also have tiny babby hands and I find the XL to be fine. Might not be the same for you, but eh.

I have fairly big hands. Holding the 3DS in my hands, I feel like I'm about to break it. Also, using that nub of a analog stick sucks for my thumbs.

I struggle with texting on a touch smartphone. I don't want to picture playing video games on that handheld.

I have fairly big hands. Holding the 3DS in my hands, I feel like I'm about to break it. Also, using that nub of a analog stick sucks for my thumbs.

I struggle with texting on a touch smartphone. I don't want to picture playing video games on that handheld.
New 3DS is a bit larger, but yeah.

Skrams

That's good to hear. I still think the stretching will be kind of shit. It'll be even worse if I want to play older DS games in it. I'm thinking about just buying a 2DS/3DS down the line just in case.

No you don't. In fact, if you want to support DMC the most, you tell this edgy garbage to GTFO, and support DMC4: SE.

As times as you can.

I'll buy both most likely. Or I'll just wait until DmC is even cheaper. I'm also curious if the changes will actually fix the problems I have with it or not. I guess I'll just read some impressions day one and see if stuff like the lock on actually gives proper inputs for things like Stinger.

I played all the difficulties in regular DmC because I hate myself and man, it's not good. I assume the changes will just make it go from mediocre to serviceable, but still a worthless game.

Emouse

Any frienders want MH4 demo codes? I'm in UK/Europe so I have no idea if the codes will work outside of that, PM me if you're interested

I wonder what the requisite to get a demo code is.. I'll have to try and see if I can handle using my 3DS with it's dying L and R buttons to play it

So seeing as I'm going to university tomorrow and I can't connect my WiiU online as soon as I get back, I wanted to ask quickly. Should I get Super Mario Galaxy 2 now? I mean the price they're asking is pretty damn good. Though I could pick up Galaxy 1 later on.
I've never played Galaxy for some raisin

Someone gave me a MH4U code. TIME TO JUST PLAY THE DEMO ALL DAY EVERY DAY TILL LAUNCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom