• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
New 3ds comes with a micro SD. It's only 4 gigs, though.

I like my 16GB card.

Also, I never knew there was a 3DS Snake Eater game. I bought it and am surprised by how good it looks.

And then I look at a wall and there is a clear line where the graphics just stop caring.

It also controls surprisingly well, but I'm looking forward to playing it on the New 3DS.

I like my 16GB card.

Also, I never knew there was a 3DS Snake Eater game. I bought it and am surprised by how good it looks.

And then I look at a wall and there is a clear line where the graphics just stop caring.

It also controls surprisingly well, but I'm looking forward to playing it on the New 3DS.

Fun fact:
Matt made the OT for Snake Eater 3D. If you can find it, it's pretty funny to read

joe2187

Banned
Yep. My new main.

10848778_10152747316191785_6220228528180725154_o.jpg
Umoooooo~

Mathaou

legacy of cane
No point to get the circle pad pro now that the New 3DS is coming out, huh?

So I guess I just have to wait to play Snake Eater.

Shame Matt got banned, I could used some of his snark in this OT.

360pages

Yeah, looking at it, despite the 'school girl' angle they are pushing her blazer looks closer to a collage students than a highschool. Unless no collage's in Japan requires a uniform.

Zenfalcia

That bust size seems, odd. I think The largest only goes up to 60 in US at least? They got different measurements in Japan?

just imagining a 99 size bra....

People with that size exist and that product is likely to exist. It depends on what measurement sizes they use so i'm going to assume japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom