• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
I wake up to find MH4 being release next month and that they're giving people 4 demo codes.
tumblr_inline_mmyq55IcMR1qz4rgp.png

need a version of this with pats face and a MH4 bundle

So seeing as I'm going to university tomorrow and I can't connect my WiiU online as soon as I get back, I wanted to ask quickly. Should I get Super Mario Galaxy 2 now? I mean the price they're asking is pretty damn good. Though I could pick up Galaxy 1 later on.
I've never played Galaxy for some raisin

Someone gave me a MH4U code. TIME TO JUST PLAY THE DEMO ALL DAY EVERY DAY TILL LAUNCH.
Galaxy 2 is a pretty damn good game and the only downside is the intro to Galaxy 1 will be boring, so for that cheap just get it.

I can't beleive I'm going to GameStop. Retailer exclusivity bullshit.

I'm fine with it, its not even 10 minutes down the road and fuck preordering on amazon bullshit. Don't need my n3DS showing up half a week late like what happened with my other nintendo preordered stuff. Plus, I need somewhere to trade in my 3DS XL afterwards.

I'm fine with it, its not even 10 minutes down the road and fuck preordering on amazon bullshit. Don't need my n3DS showing up half a week late like what happened with my other nintendo preordered stuff. Plus, I need somewhere to trade in my 3DS XL afterwards.
Getting there is the hardest part for me, mainly. Especially since after I do the transfer I gotta go right back to sell it :/. Oh well, that's my own problem. I just would prefer having the option to get it from Amazon, my every experience with them has been rad.

Zenfalcia

I'm sad i'm in class, and can't watch the direct.. I'm going need those FE ammibos.. any announcement when preorders are available?

Oberon

Banned
Oh geez guys, I can't read the past pages because of spoilers.
I have heard that the Zaibatsu made a let's watch, I wanted to unspoiled but I already know of the
new fire emblem
because I was so stupid and opened gaf.
When will it be uploaded?

croten

Oh geez guys, I can't read the past pages because of spoilers.
I have heard that the Zaibatsu made a let's watch, I wanted to unspoiled but I already know of the
new fire emblem
because I was so stupid and opened gaf.
When will it be uploaded?

Why didn't you just watch the direct?

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Wait, if I have tons of games on my 2DS downloaded digitally on a 16GB SD card, will a system transfer still be possible to the new 3DS?

so apparently the mh4u demo codes emails have started rolling, have any of you gotten one yet?

What are the requisites for getting one?

Wait, if I have tons of games on my 2DS downloaded digitally on a 16GB SD card, will a system transfer still be possible to the new 3DS?

Just put your SD card in the new 3DS and it should work. I think system transfer is for stuff that's saved on the actual system itself like save files. I'm not completely sure though

so apparently the mh4u demo codes emails have started rolling, have any of you gotten one yet?

I haven't yet, but I'm signed up for promo emails from Ninty, so I'll probably get mine before the day is over. It took me a while to get my Smash demo codes and my Pokemon demo code

They haven't said anything specifically about new 3ds, but The way transfers work you need to have both consoles and run the transfer utility on both, which moves all your save data, account info, games, etc.

Since it uses micro SD cards, you can just put the SD card you have into a computer, transfer all the data to a new micro, and that'll work.

I wonder if Falchion will feature in the new Fire Emblem.

The Falchion is only featured in games where Marth is present or known. So unless the new Fire Emblem is linked to the games where Marth is in or awakening, then it probably won't appear, at least not in canon

Jman014

I never actually played those games. Guess I'll play them now

I'm somewhat excited for this new Fire Emblem game. I wonder what the Main Theme will sound like. Also probably won't have any voice actors that I recognize, sadly. I liked Lucina because she was voiced by Laura Bailey, who is hype.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
They haven't said anything specifically about new 3ds, but The way transfers work you need to have both consoles and run the transfer utility on both, which moves all your save data, account info, games, etc.

Since it uses micro SD cards, you can just put the SD card you have into a computer, transfer all the data to a new micro, and that'll work.

My computer doesn't have a microSD slot, how would I do that?

Jman014

The Falchion is only featured in games where Marth is present or known. So unless the new Fire Emblem is linked to the games where Marth is in or awakening, then it probably won't appear, at least not in canon

I really hope it's related to Awakening, somehow. I'm just a nerd like that.

Oberon

Banned
Ohhhh that would be amazing... but they probably wont to try and up sales for the 3DS version. I want to be wrong.

Then why don't you watch it now?

I am doing it now.
OMG, new FE waifus and husbandos!

Super mario P&D?!

Is it ok to post spoilers?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Nor have I, this is a good chance to.

As a child I couldn't play Echos because I thought it was too scarey, and I hated motion controls so I never played 3.

Always a good time to play Galaxy again, even though I have a massive backlog I need to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom