• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

devil_may_cry_5__dmc__gif_by_bloomsama-d6bdm8o.gif

Doom kind of upsets me a little. It's so evil and mean that I kinda get a little wigged out by it and don't want to keep playing it. It's the same reason I really don't like things that are "Metal." I'm not metal enough.

I don't like metal either. The only metal bands I like are black sabbath and iron maiden. But personally think doom is the best game ever created.

better

Old Dante is cool and new Dante sucks - Rock is cool and Reigns sucks
Royal Rumble winner is Reigns and Rock saved him from the bad guys

Or maybe, just maybe.

New Dante is better than Old Dante and Roman Reigns is better than The Rock.

Never thought about it like that huh?

All Roman Reigns needs is a hug. Is anyone in this thread willing to give the dude a hug?
he's gonna be ok

I actually quite like Reigns. Him winning the Rumble just felt like the wrong time and the audience clearly wanted something else, not even that they didn't want Reigns in particular, anyone who wasn't Bryan or maybe Ambrose would have been hated.

Jman014

I actually quite like Reigns. Him winning the Rumble just felt like the wrong time and the audience clearly wanted something else, not even that they didn't want Reigns in particular, anyone who wasn't Bryan or maybe Ambrose would have been hated.

I think I said it last night but I remember a collective noise of disappointment from the crowd as Dolph Ziggler was eliminated.

Doom kind of upsets me a little. It's so evil and mean that I kinda get a little wigged out by it and don't want to keep playing it. It's the same reason I really don't like things that are "Metal." I'm not metal enough.
I understand your attitude, but I always see DOOM as campy 90s version of hardcore. It's not quite B-movie but yeah.

If you hate the tone though, then yeah. Hard to enjoy.

I understand your attitude, but I always see DOOM as campy 90s version of hardcore. It's not quite B-movie but yeah.

If you hate the tone though, then yeah. Hard to enjoy.
Quake 1 is probably more "evil" tone wise than Doom is, what with Trent Reznor doing the soundtrack and dealing with eldritch abominations. Plus the color palette.

Still a kick ass game.

Archgan

I was just rewatching Cranky's new video and I love that he animated Matt getting sandbag like twice. It really shows how often Matt gets interrupted by someone. I also like that he animated the air conditioner in the background.

Okingjrr

Some stalked Woolie? It was probably the ghost of the guy he killed.
Whut happened?
It was probably Mike0Dude

Has someone linked Liam's theme for the Best Friends RPG yet? I really like it.
That's amazing!

Alright, because you guys always shill for it, I've stated reading jojo.
Fuck yeah!
Which part?

Actually Aaron, your opinion of it being "mean" is why I dislike the Brutal DOOM mod. It's well... Brutal. And it makes it into a bit of a gore fest.
I love Brutal Doom precisely for the reasons you just described, on top of it modernizing aspects of the gameplay to make it more fun and challenging (increased enemy counts, different starting weapon, reloading and alt fires).

Top Bottom