• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

360pages

Cha La Head Cha La should be higher, but outside of that couldn't really complain about the list. I would like to see Go! from Naruto though.

360pages

No way, Cruel Angel's Thesis is GOAT.

I've never cared for Head Cha La, and while Go is great, it's not even the best Naruto OP. Seishun Kyousokyoku is.

I like Go! better, even if the arc that it was featured in was the exact opposite of that. Cha La Head Cha La grew on me, even though I like the US OST of Dragon Ball Z, I will admit that Cha La Head Cha La is just so fun.

That was the first thing I noticed!

Maybe not everyone knows about it?
Here's it guys, don't worry!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4_dXmsdreM
duane-o.gif

Squishy3

Former people can fly devs before they got bought out by epic. I count it
you're an idiot. the farm 51 is a completely different set of ex-people can fly employees.

this is akin to saying 343 made destiny or something like that because they have people that were formerly from bungie

you're an idiot. the farm 51 is a completely different set of ex-people can fly employees.

this is akin to saying 343 made destiny or something like that because they have people that were formerly from bungie

I'm talking painkiller black. I don't give a shit about the remake

demidar

Despite playing on Hard, Chris was packing way too much magnum ammo for the final boss.

Will maybe try to finish sub-3 hours for the hell of it.

Oberon

Banned
I don't know any other songs that have the same effect as the Jojo ops
I didn't like Bloody stream and Stand proud when I first heard them, but now I love them both! That reminds me, I have to catch on jojo!

croten

Doom kind of upsets me a little. It's so evil and mean that I kinda get a little wigged out by it and don't want to keep playing it. It's the same reason I really don't like things that are "Metal." I'm not metal enough.
You are on a space station in Mars that has been invaded by the denizens of Hell and you shoot them into giblets. If that isn't appealing too you then that's fine.

Top Bottom