• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

My username came from me liking Shazam a lot and at the same time watching a Shaq commercial, but I though Shaqzam looked stupid and just went with Shackzam. Takamura is just my favorite overall character and remembered that dumbass troll face takamura does and made it my avatar.

Just thought I'd share since were sort of on origin stories.

Why don't you explain your other username.... oh holy one?

This is true.

Yes it is

The dumbest.
Not+gonna+lie+just+made+me+feel+like+i+haven+t+_f1b1ae26d8e1c15c50a5368cc6dba315.gif
Has pat ever talked about the lore behind snapshot king?

From playing Day of Defeat.

Oh, yeah.. i forgot about it.. man.. that was during an early podcast.. so much has happenned since then..
No, but remember everything though.

For the record, Day of Defeat holds up. Fun game.
I like it.
It works the best when fraud is inserted into it.
Mr Fraudwill is your true self
It has one L, that's the true regret.

That's what an 8 year old does instead of adding numbers. Take off an L.

Zenfalcia

I should. I'm truly a fraud. ;_;

On the bright side, it's better than the alternative of xMrGoodwillx.

Why didn't you change it when you grew up?

I haven't touched DoD: Source despite owning it. I do like DoD classic more than CS classic, but that's probably just cause the CS players are fucking pros.

CS is probably the hardest shooter out there. I will never get good at it but I will always admire it for being so good

I'm Jolly MrPenguin on XBL.because MrPenguin was taken and Jolly was one of the suggested additions.

I should. I'm truly a fraud. ;_;
On the bright side, it's better than the alternative of xMrGoodwillx.
Why didn't you change it when you grew up?
I guess, and I'm trying to move over to RecursiveFault, but after like, 9 years of sticking with it, it's hard to change. I use(d) this same name everywhere.
CS is probably the hardest shooter out there. I will never get good at it but I will always admire it for being so good
Same here. It's some hardcore shit, so I'll just enjoy like, occasional games of GO.
I'm Jolly MrPenguin on XBL.because MrPenguin was taken and Jolly was one of the suggested additions.
The reason I have the one L is cause two Ls was taken on gmail, and I was super excited to make an email account... Yeah.
You love it tho.
When I've been around long enough for you to have embarrassing shit on me, then by all means. Go right ahead.
Oh, no, I'm reacting accordingly. We all have our buttons we can press here. Especially SkLa.
Now you know what it is like to be like a dreamcast who can't pee :p
Hm. Nah.

semisonic

Banned
We're all just shadows in the end.

Except for me. I don't have a shadow. I'm a cool guy.

No but think about it tho.
Everyone who didn't have a shadow was super boring and also never got a persona.
Wonder why fucking Ai or whoever the fuck trombone girl was never get brought up in waifu wars?

Zenfalcia

I guess, and I'm trying to move over to RecursiveFault, but after like, 9 years of sticking with it, it's hard to change. I use(d) this same name everywhere.

Yeah, it has some value to you and also makes things easier to keep track of yourself.
Nope. Never seen it before. It doesn't exist.

You have to accept your shadow or it'll go on a rampage!
Yeah well I actually liked that movie at the time. Not sure about now, I seem to have lost the tape.

It was.. ok? Maybe you'll find it eventually.

semisonic

Banned
Oh, no, I'm reacting accordingly. We all have our buttons we can press here. Especially SkLa.

I'm actually waiting for someone to get some stupid shit on me so I can have a character trait besides being an
overly lewd
airhead. I've had enough of that in real life, thank you very much.
My horrible secret is that I unironically love the conkey dong country tv show.

Oh please Carebear, you are the contrarian

Someone sounds jealous of how cool I am.

tumblr_mbfzq7C3Ma1qcqepho1_400.gif

I can even make the lame name carebear sound cool.

Don't have a shadow, and I sure as hell don't have some dark secret or fuck up that you guys can shame me for, so ha!

You like non existent Sega fighting games and rhythm games.

You have to accept your shadow or it'll go on a rampage!

something something you're not me!

something something bitches and hoes.

Top Bottom