• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

The inconsistent capitalization in the thread title is really grinding my gears.
T6uEwgZ.png

Never forget.

Well I mean if it's got Chie in it..and it's a rhythm game..I'm buyin that shit no matter what.

The only Persona game I played and didn't care for was one, just because it was so different and I couldn't get behind any of the characters.

Abubeats will hate you more for that. I didn't play 1. I didn't care anything for 4 but that's super old news.

ASAP

#believe.

HA. Get ready for my avatars you'll be too embarrassed to show outside the thread.

I don't even like Persona, and I'm keeping an eye out for the game. It'll get you.

NO IT WONT. NEVERRRRR

Abubeats will hate you more for that. I didn't play 1. I didn't care anything for 4 but that's super old news.

HA. Get ready for my avatars you'll be too embarrassed to show outside the thread.

NO IT WONT. NEVERRRRR

Eh I didn't dislike the game, I just couldn't get into it like I could the others.

Squishy3

As much as I adore 5, I do agree its one of the weaker parts.

Mainly because the protagonist and antagonist are terrible characters in general
But The Boss is the best. Also kind of unfair to judge on characters considering we're still barely into part 5 with the actual proper translation. The old group flat out made up dialogue. It's like Duwang except the scan quality wasn't as poor. I would actually say it's worse because it's more competent but not really. Duwang is hilarious.

360pages

Evil Zone is great to look at right now, if someone was just seeing the gameplay they probably would think it was the hypest fights this year.

So after all the shit they talked on evil zone I expected it to be way worse, but to me it looks like a sub par fighter. Are they just exaggerating again?

So after all the shit they talked on evil zone I expected it to be way worse, but to me it looks like a sub par fighter. Are they just exaggerating again?

It's probably a game that looks alright to play, but when it's in your hands, it's way worse than you could have ever imagined.

Its like Woolie is taunting us.
"Thats why Ultimax is so great!"

THEN WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING IT!!!
'Cause there are better fighting games.

Either for a Fisticuffs or Scrublords, I want them to play Fighters Megamix, or the Sega Model 2 fighting games on PSN/XBLA. And preferably BEFORE Ultimax.

Top Bottom