• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

No they are saying the opposite, all the other ratings must be from the American release. The only Canadian rating is literally a off tilter sticker, hastily pressed on it. This movie while tonned down from the manga has hardcore graphic dismemberment and rape in it
Ah gotcha. Not familiar with Canadian rating stuff.

Zenfalcia

Into my backlog pile

Here's a little summary about the series, the one shot explains most of the story, so i'll just talk about a little. It's about a guy and a deaf girl growing up. Guy bullies deaf girl and she leaves the school after a while. The guy gets punished and then grows up. I won't say more since it's better if you read about it.

It's a gooood series...

ultimax

image.php
231810_cake.png

hmmmmm
Abu is not amused

JoJo94

Well, hello there.

Hi

Hai flicker!
:3

Hi

The dot i animations pretty good. I like it.

That was a spur of the momen change I added and loved.

it is looking good. Are you planning on doing anything with it or are you just practising your animation skills?

Thanks, I found out about a puppet tool in after effects, and realized I could make limbs move so decided to practice animating something...which then turned into lip synching too.

Woof good luck. It's not really a silly thing
I was paying attention to your comments earlier, I know it's a gutwrencher thingy. At least somewhat.
Here's a little summary about the series, the one shot explains most of the story, so i'll just talk about a little. It's about a guy and a deaf girl growing up. Guy bullies deaf girl and she leaves the school after a while. The guy gets punished and then grows up. I won't say more since it's better if you read about it.

It's a gooood series...
Good-ass setup.
image.php
231810_cake.png

hmmmmm
Abu is not amused
PersonalElaborateElver.gif

JoJo94

That's not perfect?

Only thing that seemed off was the SFX, but you got the voice sync down.

Oh thank you, I spent so long synching that up. Yeah I am probably going to have to make some sound effects since I am looking for specific ones, and want to avoid any copyright problems too. (even though it's a small thing but still for the future it would be good)

Zenfalcia

Welcome to my world.

Where I have to deal with hours of him talking about Katawa Shoujo and Miku any chance he can.

And don't even get me started on his phone case mega milk selfie.
I...I don't mind any of those.

As long as he understands that Luka is the best Miku, we can conexist.

Well idk what she is.

All the other ones weren't good? ;_;
i like it too.

You should binge read it now. Do the bad decision.
Is it a she? These are important questions that need answers.

Yeah, pretty much. Dk's in the jungle singing about blowup dolls all day. He's a bad influence on diddy, but what can you do?
You would think he would just heat up all of those loose banana peels..but oh well whatever works for him.

Top Bottom