• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

mike0dude

A bit of realGAF (Its not about sex)

So I am hosting a Super Bowl party this sunday and I invited some friends including a friend and her boyfriend. Boyfriend is an overzealous 49ers fan. After being invited, he begins spamming the event page with anti seahawks memes and how Marshawn is a dipshit while also insulting seahawks fans. I posted a meme making fun of the 49ers QB and he went apeshit by calling me out and insulting me and I that I should just go back to my kiddy nintnedo games.

I responded by uninviting him and my friend. My friend than texts me saying that I should not have aggravated her boyfriend and that I should apologize.
Fuck

eh just tell her you will apologize next time the 49ers win the super bowl.

So I am hosting a Super Bowl party this sunday and I invited some friends including a friend and her boyfriend. Boyfriend is an overzealous 49ers fan. After being invited, he begins spamming the event page with anti seahawks memes and how Marshawn is a dipshit while also insulting seahawks fans. I posted a meme making fun of the 49ers QB and he went apeshit by calling me out and insulting me and I that I should just go back to my kiddy nintnedo games.

I responded by uninviting him and my friend. My friend than texts me saying that I should not have aggravated her boyfriend and that I should apologize.
Fuck
Fuck all that. Even as I 49ers fan myself, fuck that dude. Those fans are almost as bad as the bandwagon fans. It's your party, you decide who shows up and obviously you don't need a guy who talks so much shit then gets butthurt so easily back.

Tako

Some more
tumblr_niwxry5MhA1r99pwmo1_500.jpg

ultimax

Fuck
screw that shit, they can go to hell.
Watashi wa goddamn T-time!

B-Baka! its not like wrote this rap for you!
Bestgaf sings #desu and daisuki dat ho

Beloved

Fuck

That's some bullshit, you have nothing to apologize for.

Wouldn't they be good if they made it to the finals of the tournament?

Here's the secret about the NFL. Every team actually sucks. Some teams are just better at hiding how much they suck compared to the other ones. And that never lasts long. When you think you're team isn't complete shit, the next year they'll be even shittier. And they'll break your heart too in the process.

Fucking football.

Richard Sherman is the 49ers favorite receiver

Their quarterback wears Miami Dolphins hats what a loser.

;_;

BTW, some of you guys just went on my shit harder on list just now.

Welcome (back) to the "our team sucks" list. You're right at home with us Dolphins and Rams fans.

It's better than liking the Raiders.

A team directly known for basically making penalties.

Don't even get me started on the Raiders lol, their level of shit isn't even comprehendable. Hell their first victory had one of the most laughable moments I've seen in football.

Don't even get me started on the Raiders lol, their level of shit isn't even comprehendable. Hell their first victory had one of the most laughable moments I've seen in football.

Didn't they beat the 49ers this season?

Oregon ain't got these sportsball teams, so luckily I only have to deal with stolen Seahawks fandom, which is much less rabid.

Not even a huge Seahawks fan. I just really like Russell Wilson. He seems like a good guy. Also he is kawaiii as fuck

That's the thing about living in California. You pick one team: Both are shit, but one is less shit than the other.

Fuck
What a fucking shitbag. You shouldn't even think of apologizing.

Skrams

Late on some of this, but whatever. I should continue watching some Gintama. Only 15 episodes in and plan to watch 2 or 3 a day from now on because why not. Also ordered theyetee Captain Toad Shirt because I feel like getting some cold war tshirt stuff now.

I have both the corpse parties on vita. I only beat the first prologue mission thing with the buttered poopers and the fine ass. I'll get back to it

I did the same thing. I played through Chapter 1, liked it, but didn't continue. I'm surprised people really like to latch onto that buttered up poopers line, but no one seems to talk about the "When I see dat ass of yours, my mouth just starts to drooool," line. Paraphrasing, but that's pretty much the line. I found that shit hilarious since I knew about poopers, but didn't know it continued on later. Also that shit is hilarious then becomes super fucking dark and jesus christ corpse party.

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAAA!

Yeah, Korra is pretty alright.

Ok Jojo part 2 question. I forgot to ask this last night because it was like 6am.
How the fuck did they pull up Dio's coffin? Wasn't that the one Erina escaped in or am I remembering it wrong?

I think it's written off as there being 2 sections to the coffin?So I think Erina was in the coffin and Dio was under in the secret compartment. Or just that she got out in the second section of the coffin and Dio then got in the first section that was left behind. Either way it doesn't matter because Araki just wanted to bring Dio back for the luls.

Zenfalcia

B-Baka! its not like wrote this rap for you!
Bestgaf sings #desu and daisuki dat ho

I don't remember the proper lyrics after. ;_;
eh... Maybe.
Sometimes you just have to take what is yours.

Oh baby. No wonder girls swoon for you.
We'll fuse him to make a better demon.

who will we fuse him with? The holey demon?

Saved for decimation later.

Fuck

Fuck that guy. This coming from a 49ers fan but fuck people like that. Give us a bad name.

Xiraiya

Fuck
It sounds like he started the whole vicious "fuck your team" nonsense and immediately got carried away, so it's his loss, sounds like your friend is in denial about her boyfriend being an ass.
You don't need to apologize but you also don't need to make the situation worse either, I would just tell her that her boyfriend shouldn't be aggravating other people and then maybe this drama wouldn't happen.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I did the same thing. I played through Chapter 1, liked it, but didn't continue. I'm surprised people really like to latch onto that buttered up poopers line, but no one seems to talk about the "When I see dat ass of yours, my mouth just starts to drooool," line. Paraphrasing, but that's pretty much the line. I found that shit hilarious since I knew about poopers, but didn't know it continued on later. Also that shit is hilarious then becomes super fucking dark and jesus christ corpse party.

That's the thing about Corpse Party, there's some really funny dumb anime moments to reel in the kids, then just takes a turn in becoming the most depressing game of all time.

You ain't seen nothin'

Top Bottom