• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

It's fine! if that happens we can just make our own NeoGAF! and it will be way better. It will have blackjack! and hookers!

Don't lie to me. It won't have either of those things.
Like this?
BEAUTIFUL
No, like this
tumblr_nhvrul3By31u7h349o2_500.gif

Zenfalcia

Ok Jojo part 2 question. I forgot to ask this last night because it was like 6am.
How the fuck did they pull up Dio's coffin? Wasn't that the one Erina escaped in or am I remembering it wrong?

If i remember correctly.. someone said
Araki just felt like bringing dio back and didn't care.

ultimax

It's slow going in the beginning, but that series improves at a steady incline without dropping, so once you get more familiar with everyone you'll enjoy it more and more.

it's fine, im not in a rush to catch up or anything, so i'll just be enjoying it at my own pace. Im looking forward to it

So Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 was supposed to come out on Steam today, then a glitch delayed the release several days! I'm super upset, I was gonna set it to download, go to bed and wake up to my moe's. But now I've got another couple days and even then the glitch might not be fixed!

Jman014

I can't even imagine going through something like that with the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with and I'm sorry you have to, but remember you're not alone. You have other people who care about you, friends, family, even us. The people close to you are the ones who will help you through this, get some friends and go get drunk, cry your eyes out and spend time with the ones you love. I'm not nearly good enough at advice to actually help with this, but know that my best wishes are with you and that no matter what happens, everything will be fine in time. You just have to give it that time and grow from this pain. Sorry for the general response, I just can't even begin to properly form the words for to display my empathy for something this serious.
hangbl.png

My friend showed up and clouded my sensors with the siren call of the anime.

D'awwwwwww

I don't sleep.

7112%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20smiling%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

2l4n23i.gif

17892%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20smackdown%20smiling%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

NeTFuuv.gif

zqntSrj.gif

I can take this amount of Vince.

So guys I have some shitty realgaf to tell you all
Oh man that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Especially since I've been on her side (Not taking her side but know what she means) and it's tough to handle. I was supposed to move to Texas last year after school and it was rough thinking that after school I would be done and not have a chance to see about a career I wanted or even have the chance to go for one. It kind of felt like the years at school would be all for nothing, especially already living in California where film and entertainment is basically where it's at. I'm not saying I agree with her decision but you have to think about it. If she does have a modeling career take off, where would leave the marriage? Would a family be on your mind? There's so many variables that go on. I hope things works out for you though.

Zenfalcia

You guys should use this for valentines day for that special someone
luqqgj.png

w-what if they are a famous mangaka?
I already have my "I love...............Fireworks" card all ready to go

10/10 amazing reference.
I would, but i'm already using this
5c1.jpg

So many good ones! I can't choose!

Ew.. no girl likes dota.
:p
I rather this.
tumblr_n0l3mv48sF1sycuvlo2_r2_500.gif

Simple and direct...
I like it.
All. Day. Animay.

Anime is love, anime is life.
It was once meant to do good, before it got corrupted. I never knew it would end up this way.

I don't know what it's from or about. I just entered the thread and the first thing I saw was a scantily clad, highly fetishized kid.

well, she's from an anime and she's clothed.. kinda. >_>

Truck love is the best. Girls love trucks.

A bit of realGAF (Its not about sex)

So I am hosting a Super Bowl party this sunday and I invited some friends including a friend and her boyfriend. Boyfriend is an overzealous 49ers fan. After being invited, he begins spamming the event page with anti seahawks memes and how Marshawn is a dipshit while also insulting seahawks fans. I posted a meme making fun of the 49ers QB and he went apeshit by calling me out and insulting me and I that I should just go back to my kiddy nintnedo games.

I responded by uninviting him and my friend. My friend than texts me saying that I should not have aggravated her boyfriend and that I should apologize.
Fuck

So I am hosting a Super Bowl party this sunday and I invited some friends including a friend and her boyfriend. Boyfriend is an overzealous 49ers fan. After being invited, he begins spamming the event page with anti seahawks memes and how Marshawn is a dipshit while also insulting seahawks fans. I posted a meme making fun of the 49ers QB and he went apeshit by calling me out and insulting me and I that I should just go back to my kiddy nintnedo games.

I responded by uninviting him and my friend. My friend than texts me saying that I should not have aggravated her boyfriend and that I should apologize.
Fuck
You're in the right dude. If that guy was talkin shit, he soulda been ready tobget some back. You don't need to apologize for nothin.

Alfebit

Banned

Fuck

Fuck that guy. Fuck your friend. Don't associate with idiots like that.
Pretty much. What a chode.

Fuck

fuck that guy, don't talk shit if you are not able to handle it coming back to get you. He doesn't seem like a great person to have around anyway

Fuck

The 49ers are complete ass though. There's nothing worse than delusional fans that actually think their shitty team is actually good.

Top Bottom