• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Mine is no shared xp to bench party members.

Yup this. It makes me less likely to switch up my party since I'm usually a higher level than the new member.

On another note, I've been playing Shadow Warrior lately. That game is fucking hype. It did bring up a big pet peeve of mine in gaming general. Enemies that explode and move super fast. Fuck them.

Zenfalcia

Oh no I unashamedly use a walkthrough for most RPGs and so on because I hate missing stuff, but I find the process of learning that a secret exists and then finding it in my game to be really fun.

Ah, ok. Missing stuff is the worst, especially when it's useful or needed later.
I just didn't find her awkwardness enjoyable to watch. I can see how it can appeal to some people though. She's a very realistic/relatable character, but ehh, its not for me.

That's a shame, it's a fun show.

Oh.
I've only ever donestarted a fire emblem cosplay run anyways(hector with dragon king greataxe and no shield), so idk.
Cosplay runs are super fun. You should try one.
I've done a Solaire run, a Wolverine run, a newbie starter pack run, Darkwraith run, all sorts of cosplay runs.

They're fun.

Zenfalcia

i just found myself more annoyed than anything. it had some good moments. its fiiiiiiine.

Ok... ;_;
EhBXCFw.gif
KanColle 4
They should really change the bunny ears Shimakaze wears, that girl is a pander bear if I ever saw one

also spoilers: The show is cute

But she's a bunny girl! It's in the lore!

Just to get in on this keyboard & mouse thing, I only prefer a controller because my hand dexterity is shit. I still can't type like a normal person.

Can we go a day without discussing anime girls...

I say this as someone with many many waifus, we can discuss other shit
Pretty sure we have, it's just been a while
Just to get in on this keyboard & mouse thing, I only prefer a controller because my hand dexterity is shit. I still can't type like a normal person.
I'm so jealous of touch typers
Loli, bunny ears/ribbons, cute, elbow gloves, bare armpits, long hair, short mini skirt, midriff showing, sailor fuku?, thong, thigh high socks, striped thigh high socks. Anything else I'm missing?
Water

Alfebit

Banned
Ok Jojo part 2 question. I forgot to ask this last night because it was like 6am.
How the fuck did they pull up Dio's coffin? Wasn't that the one Erina escaped in or am I remembering it wrong?

Zenfalcia

Loli, bunny ears/ribbons, cute, elbow gloves, bare armpits, long hair, short mini skirt, midriff showing, sailor fuku?, thong, thigh high socks, striped thigh high socks. Anything else I'm missing?

Stripes, high riding thong, blonde, dandere/emotionless, and she also has cute chibi robit friends.

So guys I have some shitty realgaf to tell you all

I can't even imagine going through something like that with the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with and I'm sorry you have to, but remember you're not alone. You have other people who care about you, friends, family, even us. The people close to you are the ones who will help you through this, get some friends and go get drunk, cry your eyes out and spend time with the ones you love. I'm not nearly good enough at advice to actually help with this, but know that my best wishes are with you and that no matter what happens, everything will be fine in time. You just have to give it that time and grow from this pain. Sorry for the general response, I just can't even begin to properly form the words for to display my empathy for something this serious.
hangbl.png

I can't give life advice alone.

Someone throw up the A-A-Ron Signal!

My friend showed up and clouded my sensors with the siren call of the anime.

ALRIGHT HERE'S THE SIGNAL
tumblr_nchpd4YpOB1tktegso1_500.gif

D'awwwwwww

I think he's asleep. He said he was awake for 24 hours a few hours ago.

I don't sleep.

What if it was an Ahegao Loli?

7112%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20smiling%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

The best way to summon Aaron is to say that dubs are better than subs.

2l4n23i.gif

Aaron probably is gonna found a neo-Team Shameless, that's a group that's called Too Lewd instead of Too Sweet.

17892%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20smackdown%20smiling%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

Oh i can never please you guys, but here
result.jpg

NeTFuuv.gif

Summon Aaron by talking about how magic is boring ass shit in the Souls games.

zqntSrj.gif

Top Bottom