• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

sjay1994

61b.gif

giphy.gif

We going to get bodied so hard.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, JACK!

I am, too. It's interesting hearing some of his behind the scene stories of QA. I also think he is cutting out just the right amount to keep the videos entertaining while still showing off everything.
I think cutting out all the side jobs makes it way more watchable, and it's different from playing it yourself. It feels totally worth watching even if you knew the games well.
Alright, let's all make fun of Mrgoodwil for being the top poster in his own thread.
It's even worst that he messed up on the title and accidentally posted it too.
MORE LIKE MRNERDWIL AMIRITE?
He's probably the type of guy who laughs at his own jokes.

Oberon

Banned
I really should stop thinking too much.
Like I just realised that I have been missing from school for 4 days, and nobody I know has bothered asking me how I was feeling, or what was going on :(
Am I overthinking this?

Gamer Y

Like I just realised that I have been missing from school for 4 days, and nobody I know has bothered asking me how I was feeling, or what was going on :(
Am I overthinking this?
Probably, but I don't how you interact with the non-frienders.

Zenfalcia

Am I overthinking this?

Yes, yes and yes.
Unless you have some really good friends in school who you thought should've contacted you or something .

Top Bottom