• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

sjay1994

ZedUnableToPissCast

should have made it more clear.

giphy.gif

I know its Zed, but I am unfamiliar with this lore.

Going through Time Attack mode in Daytona USA, I remember reading stuff a while back saying that the way to successfully play that game is to never touch the breaks and gear drift around every corner to win and maintain as much speed as possible. This is absolutely true for the Beginner and Advanced Courses...but not Expert. There's just some turns on that track that can't be taken at top speed regardless of downshifting and turning before hand. I can still do well on that track in Arcade mode, but fuck me if I haven't gotten what I feel like is an optimal time on that course.

Still a whole lot to this game, even when you know what you need to do to win it still takes a ton of effort to pull it off.

Going through Time Attack mode in Daytona USA, I remember reading stuff a while back saying that the way to successfully play that game is to never touch the breaks and gear drift around every corner to win and maintain as much speed as possible. This is absolutely true for the Beginner and Advanced Courses...but not Expert. There's just some turns on that track that can't be taken at top speed regardless of downshifting and turning before hand. I can still do well on that track in Arcade mode, but fuck me if I haven't gotten what I feel like is an optimal time on that course.

Still a whole lot to this game, even when you know what you need to do to win it still takes a ton of effort to pull it off.

I bought After Burner II 3D

As my RealGaf posts have shown, I'm an idiot when it comes to signs.
Git gud at signals man.

Ippo isn't the shadow to someone's light...

My eyes rolled faster than any basketball in Kuroko when I heard that line
That line is great, the fanfiction practically writes itself!

umm, if you say so

nah hes the best. you just cant handle those hype counter punches
I'll have to watch S2 and get back to you on that

Top Bottom