• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

joe2187

Banned
black-dynamite-you-done-fucked-up-now.gif

Posting from the last Thread:

I was the jock too, and I wish I would have been a nerd..maybe could of met a cute nerdy girl.

This reminds me of when I had an English class way back when I started school again and this archetype for a nerdy girl (not anime but book learning) one day turned before class and explained how some guy on campus told her she had a nice ass. She didn't look pissed, but almost pleased. I should have taken the cue.

sjay1994

Holy Grail GAF Community War

"Giantbomb. Persona. BestFriends. Smash. Long ago, the four threads lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Bestfriends attacked. Only the fraud, master of all four threads, could stop them, but when GAF needed him most, he vanished."

This all reminds me of that one thread where the OP forgot to put the last letter on the title thread and almost every single post after removed the last letter for fun. Wish I could remember the name of the thread

Posting from the last Thread:

This reminds me of when I had an English class way back when I started school again and this archetype for a nerdy girl (not anime but book learning) one day turned before class and explained how some guy on campus told her she had a nice ass. She didn't look pissed, but almost pleased. I should have taken the cue.

Yea you probably should have <.<

Top Bottom