• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

Ima keep pushing YokoiGAF for summer slam, people need to see this show
tumblr_myy6y7Rq181r0rp7xo1_250.gif

Was it the upside down girl? That's the only one i remember switching to around that time.
Ehhh I don't think so. Id try to find it, but I wouldn't even know what to search.
dont you have them all saved anyways?

Zenfalcia

Jojo spoilers

Oingo boingo huh.
Just how obscure are these gonna get? Cause that's kinda impressive. In a way.

Really obscure.
Ima keep pushing YokoiGAF for summer slam, please need to see this show
tumblr_myy6y7Rq181r0rp7xo1_250.gif

Ehhh I don't think so. Id try to find it, but I wouldn't even know what to search.
dont you have them all saved anyways?

Sure.

I do have them saved. If it was so legendary, wouldn't you have remembered what it looked like? :/

Zenfalcia

I'll ask again. Does anyone remember that one avatar I had?

Didn't you have a lot though? There was the censored dragon's crown one... Which might be yours? It's kind of a blur when i think about it.

Edit: oh.. you mean the beginning of the doujin rangers.. nevermind.. i wasn't here.

Yes! I am good friends with Isaiah!
What people have to understand about the Old Spice ads is that Isaiah is for the ladies.
Isaiah is for the women who buy Old Spice for their men. And the guy'll say "Get me some deodorant" and the women will say "Oh yeah, that's the man YOUR man can smell like!" That's Isaiah you know?
But what you gotta understand is that Terry Crews is for the GUYS.
I'm saying Hey, you, you stink! You need to shave. You need to get your thing together! I yell at 'em! I scream at 'em! In the commercials, I punch people! And sometimes women might be like "Oh, this is a little too much." But the guys get it! They're like "You're right, I need to do something." So guys respond to aggressive advertising.
So the genius of Wieden + Kennedy is that they recognize both segments.
And the world will EXPLODE when we do something together.
Can you imagine?
Amazing.
Guys I need moar jojo

Read it~

Alfebit

Banned
I should finish Tonari no Seki-kun. I got about 8 episodes in before I stopped watching for no reason. I seem to do that a lot.

joe2187

Banned
Dear Sir, Madam or thing.

Please stop trying to hack into my twitter account, this is the 10th time I've changed my password. I commend your abilities to randomly guess the other passwords i've made which was just literrally mashing on the keyboard.

I have like ten tweets total in my account, nobody cares about it...who do you?

sincerely, fuck off and die.

Zenfalcia

I remember what it looks like, I just don't know what it was or how I would even find it lol

It's ok, it'll take a while to look through doujins just to find the right one.
I should finish Tonari no Seki-kun. I got about 8 episodes in before I stopped watching for no reason. I seem to do that a lot.

same.. >_>
Dear Sir, Madam or thing.

Please stop trying to hack into my twitter account, this is the 10th time I've changed my password. I commend your abilities to randomly guess the other passwords i've made which was just literrally mashing on the keyboard.

I have like ten tweets total in my account, nobody cares about it...who do you?

sincerely, fuck off and die.

Maybe it's a bot or a really determined person.

Alfebit

Banned
It can be if you fug hugglebee ya philly cheesesteaks.

YO!
I was going to make a joke about how Bam hasn't killed him on screen with all the shit he does but I wasn't sure if he was still alive so I looked him up. Turns out he's been convicted to 10 years in prison for sexual assault against a minor. Woof.
Edit: 2slow. Thanks ps4boma.

Top Bottom