• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

roXH9Ex.gif

whatever you think, man.

It's fine!! It's just tens of hours of dungeoning for a few small scenes and dialogue.

The worst part of the Answer isn't even that the gameplay is total garbage. The problem is that the actual answer is unsatisfying and wasn't necessary. It was better left alone.

Mutha.fuckin.Trinity Soul.
they had to think up a reason why Akihiko didnt just fuck shit up since hes in the series and older. But Arena retcons it since all the p3 characters are over 20....oh ane culprit.

What is that rule from exactly? Can I just pretend it's not canon?

I know... Maya, Yukino, Nate, Eriko and
most of the minor villains of P2.
have their Personas after 20.

Woolie was refering to the super noncanon Trinity Soul anime

Ahh, good good. I've never seen a p3 anime btw, they any good?

Browsing gaming side it just came to my attention that there is a new Ultima Underworld game being made by some of the original Looking Glass developers, and this was first revealed last year.

How the hell did something like this slip past me, as I fucking LOVE Ultima Underworld.

Excuse me as I go load back up the first game and just wander around for the rest of the evening, no way I can go to sleep now.

I should get more Vita games.

I own a PSTV and all I own is P4G, P3P, Rogue Legacy and Lone Survivor.

I'm not gonna buy it, but how's Senran Kagura?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh yeah, just want to point out that Woolie is super wrong about the Gekitou Ninja Taisen games in this week's Fisticuffs. They're developed by 8ing (like Matt said) and published by Takara Tomy (in Japan) and D3Publisher (in the US). Yukes has absolutely nothing to do with the series.

Top Bottom