• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Browsing gaming side it just came to my attention that there is a new Ultima Underworld game being made by some of the original Looking Glass developers, and this was first revealed last year.
How the hell did something like this slip past me, as I fucking LOVE Ultima Underworld.
Excuse me as I go load back up the first game and just wander around for the rest of the evening, no way I can go to sleep now.
You mean the game Lord British is making? My friend bought into it as Early Access (not on steam though).

360pages

I wonder how many members oft Zabatsu finished both No More Heroes games? It sounded like they all played them at least once, I wouldn't mind hearing Pat's thoughts on the games.

ultimax

Twice. Vanilla and FES

image.php

an explanation is required

You mean the game Lord British is making? My friend bought into it as Early Access (not on steam though).
No, this.

Ultima Underworld was the game that is the cornerstone of immersive sims like System Shock, Thief, and Deus Ex. And the original creators are making a new game (without it actually being called Ultima, but that's perfectly fine).

No, this.

Ultima Underworld was the game that is the cornerstone of immersive sims like System Shock, Thief, and Deus Ex. And the original creators are making a new game (without it actually being called Ultima, but that's perfectly fine).
Ohhh, wow. Alrighty.
Hmm, I need to play Killer is Dead, bought as a gift for my brother, might play it if I get the chance.

Any reason why he prefers it/likes it more than NMHs?
Way more traditional combat.

I kinda want to experience Persona Q and Dancing all night... but not actually have to buy/playthrough them...
If only the bestfriends could master handheld LPs.... oh well.

Edit: I really need to get my ass onto Killer is Dead. Hard to believe I was once a gianormous Suda fanboy...

semisonic

Banned
Oh wow we really getting back into lewdtown

Yo Arclight wanna choose my next avatar
I feel left out
slowly realizing that was just kingtako

I kinda want to experience Persona Q and Dancing all night... but not actually have to buy/playthrough them...
If only the bestfriends could master handheld LPs.... oh well.

The Persona 3/4 lore is mostly garbage anyway. You're really only there for the characters, which are at their worst during these games. Akihiko's like only a protein junkie, which is fine for something like arena/ultimax which is a fighting game with barely any dialogue, but hearing the same dumb joke 10 times gets annoying.

You're not missin much on q.

The Persona 3/4 lore is mostly garbage anyway. You're really only there for the characters, which are at their worst during these games. Akihiko's like only a protein junkie, which is fine for something like arena/ultimax which is a fighting game with barely any dialogue, but hearing the same dumb joke 10 times gets annoying.

Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. I wish I could just get in there, see what's up, and then get out with my sanity intact. Even just a one off would probably be enough.

360pages

Persona 3 and 4 have robots!. Does Persona 2 have that?

Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. I wish I could just get in there, see what's up, and then get out with my sanity intact. Even just a one off would probably be enough.
Check out omegaevolution on youtube. Dude's been doin videos on it. No commetary, but you'll get a feel for the game.

semisonic

Banned
I didn't choose it, my friend did. But she is my second favorite Senran.

You knew what you were getting into.

uluvit

Yeah i know
I just didn't really want this mental image of Bruce Willis snuggling up to a body pillow.
I'll never see die hard the same way again
Wait why are you wearing a full coat indoors

Top Bottom