• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Igor is one of the constant things about Persona.... it feels weird getting rid of him.

I've seen people saying Marie or Margaret is going to take over.

Maybe even Philemon.... who knows.

Until we see something about P5, we won't know.
I hope its Philemon, even though I love Liz, and Margie, I feel they can only be assistants.

You know what? I wanna see theodore take over for igor. Elizabeth and Margaret have had enough screen time. Give theo a chance!

Its the worst.

Don't ask. Please, I'm doing this for you. This room is terror and horrible.

I'll support you in watching the Oreimo OP but you will not have my Miku or Rabu Ribes
You know what? I wanna see theodore take over for igor. Elizabeth and Margaret have had enough screen time. Give theo a chance!
Theo is his sisters' bitch. he may end up taking compendium duties over for Maggie though

Ilvocare

Don't ask. Please, I'm doing this for you. This room is terror and horrible.

I think you underestimate the lengths I'll go to in order to self-mutilate my psyche. Besides, is control in there rotating? Or is it just a big slurry of bodily fluids ripped from the Love Live?

EDIT: I'M NOT JOKING, DEVIL MAY CRY 2 LUCIA'S DISC IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON MY PS3 RIGHT NOW

SO HELP ME GOD I'LL DO IT

I hope Marie takes over just so I can see the tears.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom