• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

you can't hold back the shameless crusaders
BI0xRcQ.gif

So why is Tazz orange?

Tanning lotion? I don't know. I fucking hate Tazz.

360pages

Lets not let either of those happen. I'm sure we can contain our lewdness to a few post here or there. These topics have been relatively clean lately honestly.

semisonic

Banned
If we're doing this dumb jojo thing, then I need to know who Hol Horse is.
I still feel left out...
Lets not let either of those happen. I'm sure we can contain our lewdness to a few post here or there. These topics have been relatively clean lately honestly.
Did you miss the part in ot11 where we just talked about futa and cat ears for like 2 pages?
Because that happened.

360pages

If we're doing this dumb jojo thing, then I need to know who Hol Horse is.
I still feel left out...

Did you miss the part in ot11 where we just talked about futa and cat ears for like 2 pages?
Because that happened.

Still tame, there wasn't super lewd. Lets never get to OT2/3 levels.

demidar

The hypocrisy in the comments over Jessica Nigri being cast as Super Sonico in the English dub of the show is amazing.

Because it's not like anyone in Japan ever got a voice role because they were well-known for being hot and not because of their VA experience, right? Riiiiight?

...they're actually dubbing Super Sonico? Well okay then.

Who knows, maybe Ms. Nigri has natural talent as a voice actor. It's not like shows can't get popular with wooden performances
RWBY

360pages

The hypocrisy in the comments over Jessica Nigri being cast as Super Sonico in the English dub of the show is amazing.

Because it's not like anyone in Japan ever got a voice role because they were well-known for being hot and not because of their VA experience, right? Riiiiight?

If she's good in the role then it's not a big deal, I think more people are worried because VA are not Actors. Japan there is a lot of cross media, VA are usually also actors and even singers. Not the same over here.

But like I said, as long as she's good in the role.

...they're actually dubbing Super Sonico? Well okay then.

Who knows, maybe Ms. Nigri has natural talent as a voice actor. It's not like shows can't get popular with wooden performances
RWBY
Only reason rwby is big is the rt fanbase will eat up anything they put out, no matter how bad it is. Case in point, rwby.

Ok so this story is pretty simple adventure fantasy story so far...I like it, its a nice change of pace from asking myself who I am and being super philosophical.

I wonder how many members oft Zabatsu finished both No More Heroes games? It sounded like they all played them at least once, I wouldn't mind hearing Pat's thoughts on the games.

2 is a much better game in every way that suffers from it being a sequel and the idea not being as fresh and the final sequence being a rancid pile of shit that nearly ruins the game, especially after the amazing shit with Henry at the end of part 1.

2 is a much better game in every way that suffers from it being a sequel and the idea not being as fresh and the final sequence being a rancid pile of shit that nearly ruins the game, especially after the amazing shit with Henry at the end of part 1.
Hey Pat you ever play a PS1 game called Grandia?

Top Bottom