• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Zenfalcia

GUYS I'M TOO EXCITED

I may or not actually be bouncing up and down over this.

Actual gif of mrgoodwil's current emotions.

giphy.gif

we require a gif of goodwil bouncing up and down

Yeah, it's a tease. You can watch with the link in the OP. That single image only shows up for a split second. I think it's as much of a tease as I could bet on.

My boner will go on.
we require a gif of goodwil bouncing up and down
Actual gif of mrgoodwil's current emotions.

man i rlly hope Suda makes NMH3 after Robert Atkins Downes is done with MGSV
I don't know if I'd want a NMH3 unless Suda could find another theme for satire and deconstruction and make it as effective as the first game.

At the very least, I want Suda to be back in the director's seat, not just involved in some capacity, on a game and get back to the level of quality and surrealism as killer7 and earlier. Killer is Dead nailed the style of it, but not the substance.

Speaking of which, I'm gonna try and get a copy of Flower, Sun, and Rain. I've played killer7 and NMH but never any of his older stuff. Though it makes me sad to remind myself that the DS remake of the Silver Case never came to be.

I don't know if I'd want a NMH3 unless Suda could find another theme for satire and deconstruction and make it as effective as the first game.

At the very least, I want Suda to be back in the director's seat, not just involved in some capacity, on a game and get back to the level of quality and surrealism as killer7 and earlier. Killer is Dead nailed the style of it, but not the substance.

Speaking of which, I'm gonna try and get a copy of Flower, Sun, and Rain. I've played killer7 and NMH but never any of his older stuff. Though it makes me sad to remind myself that the DS remake of the Silver Case never came to be.
Am I the only one that wants the loose ends tied up?
Robin Atkin Downes. Every time Matt says Atkins I get unreasonably butthurt.
You wanna try that again or go to sleep?

just make the game about taking down the UAA once and for all
with Henry, Travis, and Shinobu playable
Dolphin hacks prove its viable in NMH2
oh and bring back free roam

I agree completely. NMH2's intentional self-parody and parody of sequels stuff certainly wouldn't work for a third game. I'm glad he's working on a new IP.

Top Bottom