• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Instead of criminal girls let's get bullet girls.
please please please.
bullet-girls-361209.18.jpg

And which game is that?

What game?

What game?

When's the OT going up :3

What the hell kind of game would be banned on GAF?

Maybe I should've answered the question before stepping into the shower.

Is it that criminal girls game? That's the only thing that comes to mind.

Bingo.

Every discussion topic about it defaulted to LewdGAF and was locked as a result. I may pick it up at some point in the future, but I've got too much on my plate at the moment.

360pages

So a random person message me on Skype wanting to be friends. Once again, I thought it was someone from my writing club, so why the hell not.

Not only the person wasn't from my writing club, they started to ask for my real name where I live and had a default name Amanda...when I asked they just said they liked talking to new people.

Wondering if I should delete and Block, but don't want to be rude.

Don't lie. That thing is unlistenable.
Whatever your friend is doing at the 22 minute mark is scaring me
So a random person message me on Skype wanting to be friends. Once again, I thought it was someone from my writing club, so why the hell not.
Not only the person wasn't from my writing club, they started to ask for my real name where I live and had a default name Amanda...when I asked they just said they liked talking to new people.

Just message "Sorry, I thought you were somebody I knew, Sorry!"

croten

Yes, delete and block them. They're probably a bot or they're phishing.

Update to the realGAF from last night.

Manager emailed me back. Said she was disgusted that he made such comments and that attitude is not what they encourage at the Rec Center. Said that she is going to ask him to attend a sensitivity course in the immediate future and to make an apology.

Probably should have just ignored him but whatever.

Xiraiya

Sounds like one of those weird bot things that appear on Skype from time to time, I just automatically block them.

If someone starts messaging you out of no where, asking your name and where you live, they don't deserve courtesy.

Manager emailed me back. Said she was disgusted that he made such comments and that attitude is not what they encourage at the Rec Center. Said that she is going to ask him to attend a sensitivity course in the immediate future and to make an apology.

This will have one of two outcomes.

1. He'll receive the training and realize he's an asshole.

2. He'll try to beat the shit out of you for ratting him out to his job.

Let's hope for 1.

Xiraiya

If they kicked him out, I'd have agreed, and I do still agree you probably should have ignored him, if someone is past the point of reason where they're just irrationally lashing out at you and letting emotion get the better of them, you'll be wasting your time on them.
But it's probably for the best that he is made to attend a sensitivity course, sounds like he's a bit of a piece of shit.

Let's hope for 1.

Don't care either way. I have deniability. I asked the manager to keep me anonymous. Like 20 people commented and quite a few told him he was being asshole.

Zenfalcia

So its part 6?

I don't know anything about part 6, I'm still on 5.

You really should have... Contacting his workplace is a pretty personal response for his dumb terrible smack talk.
I thought it was my headphones but the audio is really low so far

Nah.. even with bad headphones it's a drop of quality from past podcasts.

Let's hope for 1.

From the little we know about him.. it's going to be a very angry 2.

What comments were made?

Numb

Jojo part 4 spoilers

This dude's stand works on guilt. That's a dumb stand.

It can actually be kinda powerful and is one of the ones that are not crazy.
there is one that is just a radio tower and ofcourse dont forget B.I.G notorious that is basically unstoppable

Jman014

I actually started watching Korra and bought the game on my ps4!
I feel like your gifs played a part in that.

GEWD!

I suggest playing the game after watching book 2 since the game takes place between books 2 and 3. But if you don't care about that then do whatever you feel like! Exciting times ahead.

Xiraiya

Don't care either way. I have deniability. I asked the manager to keep me anonymous. Like 20 people commented and quite a few told him he was being asshole.

Someone like that is going to have way too many people upset at him at any given time to really know for sure who ratted him out, and regardless he'll assume it's the person who pisses him off the most, even if it doesn't make sense, so it doesn't really matter.

360pages

Out of curiosity, why are you that worried about it?

Hmm, well, I guess I usually try to at least understand peoples feelings and not hurt them even if they are complete strangers. I can be self centered at times, but I would never try to say anything that would seem apatatic towards someone's feelings unless they are intentionally trying to cause harm to me or others.

GEWD!

I suggest playing the game after watching book 2 since the game takes place between books 2 and 3. But if you don't care about that then do whatever you feel like! Exciting times ahead.

I think I'm on around episode 10 or 11 of the first season and it just riles up all of my old last airbender love that's been dormant for years

Xiraiya

Hmm, well, I guess I usually try to at least understand peoples feelings and not hurt them even if they are complete strangers. I can be self centered at times, but I would never try to say anything that would she I apatatic towards someone's feelings unless they are intentionally trying to cause harm to me or others.

Well I can understand that, but anyone who approaches you in such a questionable manner that makes them seem like a bot or otherwise but actually isn't should really know better, that's my logic anyway.

Top Bottom