• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Oberon

Banned
Much like women (but to a lesser extent and for different reasons), men also go through phases of hormonal changes and fluctuations throughout the months that can frequently cause subtle highs and lows (depending on the person) in emotion and state of mind.

Mhm, I never saw it that way

perfect. Really like the Parasite eve playthrough.

I somehow completly forgot that LP existed

sjay1994

Also, late to the party.

But I really sucks that the RWBY creator died. He was super young and while I might not have cared much for the series, I know it has its fans.

I always thought of rwby as this fun junk food kinda show, that I'd watch whenever I was eating.

But Monty Oum is a super nice guy, and I respected him greatly. Really a shame.

Superman is a lame superhero
Like most of the DC superheroes that are not Batman

But it's not just over a football game anymore. Jack got the dude's workplace involved. That's gonna get dude SUPER pissed. If he flies off the handle over some sports insults, imagine what this is gonna do. =/

He touches me, it would get him into worse trouble than attending a sensitivity course.

Nordicus

Glasses make up 98% of the character.
Jitsu wa Watashi wa beats that. 100%!!!
a2NYKIQ.jpg

sjay1994

You can't even walk to a fast food restaurant or anything?

The closest restaurants I know of is McDonalds and Dairy Queen, but they are maybe a 45 minute to an hour walk.

And the way the sidewalks are "shoveled" (they aren't, I am basically walking in other peoples footsteps" it might take even longer. The buses would have made the trip maybe 10 minutes tops.... but they are not running as well.

If worst comes to worst, I will go buy some chocolate and candy from a vending machine close to my residence.

But it's not just over a football game anymore. Jack got the dude's workplace involved. That's gonna get dude SUPER pissed. If he flies off the handle over some sports insults, imagine what this is gonna do. =/

Granted it wouldn't be the way I would've handled it, but Jack's gonna have to deal with the consequences if this doesn't swing his way.

The guy was not fired and was just reprimanded to sensitivity training. It could've been much worse.

sjay1994

Does anyone know the name of the anime/manga where the kids have to kill an octopus teacher otherwise he is going to blow up the earth?

It sounded interesting.

Zenfalcia

I'm sure he is smart enough to know that expulsion and possible jail time are not worth throwing a punch at me.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what happens, it might be doubtful he goes to jail at all, but that's all circumstancial. Let's hope he's level headed about it.
The closest restaurants I know of is McDonalds and Dairy Queen, but they are maybe a 45 minute to an hour walk.

And the way the sidewalks are "shoveled" (they aren't, I am basically walking in other peoples footsteps" it might take even longer. The buses would have made the trip maybe 10 minutes tops.... but they are not running as well.

If worst comes to worst, I will go buy some chocolate and candy from a vending machine close to my residence.

Shame. You could try looking online for something closer to you.

Nordicus

I am literally surviving only on iced green tea right now.

I have no food, and I can't order in because everywhere I called refuses to deliver because of the road conditions.
Kinda why I always keep few days worth of canned food around. Sometimes not being able to go buy groceries just sneaks up on you in form of sickness, forgotten holidays when everything's closed, or super shitty weather
you're right. It's also called Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.
NO.

AssClass

Zenfalcia

I am Xiraiya.

Who the hell do you think I am?

You're not the Xiraiya we know and love with his silver hair and deadfish eyes!! Now you have black hair, a touque, and wonderful caring eyes.
It's enjoyable so far. Not Psycho-Pass(good), but not Cross Ange(Cross Ange) either.

Cross Ange is dabes tho!
That would be the scenario if he attacked me.

Odds are this is all over.

I sure hope so.

Top Bottom