• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Oberon

Banned
Well we had the whole flashback thing with Moe-ko Meiko

She's a child, that doesn't count.

Since we're kind of in RealGaf.
For some reason, I had incredibly high self confidence last week. I can't remember what the catalyst was, but the effect kind of feels like it's wearing off.

What comments were made?

Just going to tell the full story

So I was hosting a Super Bowl party this sunday and I invited some friends including a friend and her boyfriend. Boyfriend is an overzealous 49ers fan. After being invited, he begins spamming the event page with anti seahawks memes and how Marshawn is a dipshit while also insulting seahawks fans. I posted a meme making fun of the 49ers QB and he went apeshit by calling me out and insulting me and I that I should just go back to my kiddy nintnedo games.

I responded by uninviting him and my friend. My friend than texts me saying that I should not have aggravated her boyfriend and that I should apologize.

So after the superbowl game, the dipshit boyfriend decided that now was perfect time to rub it in my face. He did this by mentioning me in name and saying some things I won't repeat on GAF and that I was bitch for not inviting him to watch my pussy team lose like the whiny bitches we are and I should watch my back.

I responded by screencaping the status and finding the email address of the manager of the school Rec Center where he works and explaining the situation.

I only learned where he worked because I moused over his name it said "Trainer at ______ University"

Not much, just got done watching Dante's Peak, and now we're watching Criminal Minds.
I should probably catch up on that
Go back to read if you want.
I might but I could probably do without some sadness
Hmmm. How would that work in practice of your class? Do you have to call some Senpai and Kouhai? Thats cool tho.
We were talking about how to say relatives which lead to seniority in Japan which lead to honorifics which lead to senpai/kouhai. It was a tangent mostly

Xiraiya

Since we're kind of in RealGaf.
For some reason, I had incredibly high self confidence last week. I can't remember what the catalyst was, but the effect kind of feels like it's wearing off.

Much like women (but to a lesser extent and for different reasons), men also go through phases of hormonal changes and fluctuations throughout the months that can frequently cause subtle highs and lows (depending on the person) in emotion and state of mind.

mike0dude

We were talking about how to say relatives which lead to seniority in Japan which lead to honorifics which lead to senpai/kouhai. It was a tangent mostly

which leads to chan which leads to desu.

Much like women (but to a lesser extent and for different reasons), men also go through phases of hormonal changes and fluctuations throughout the months that can frequently cause subtle highs and lows (depending on the person) in emotion and state of mind.

that's why criminals are more active around the time of the full moon.

Aaron, you're super right about Merriam-Webster's. Fuck em.

4MhNU95.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just going to tell the full story

So I was hosting a Super Bowl party this sunday and I invited some friends including a friend and her boyfriend. Boyfriend is an overzealous 49ers fan. After being invited, he begins spamming the event page with anti seahawks memes and how Marshawn is a dipshit while also insulting seahawks fans. I posted a meme making fun of the 49ers QB and he went apeshit by calling me out and insulting me and I that I should just go back to my kiddy nintnedo games.

I responded by uninviting him and my friend. My friend than texts me saying that I should not have aggravated her boyfriend and that I should apologize.

So after the superbowl game, the dipshit boyfriend decided that now was perfect time to rub it in my face. He did this by mentioning me in name and saying some things I won't repeat on GAF and that I was bitch for not inviting him to watch my pussy team lose like the whiny bitches we are and I should watch my back.

I responded by screencaping the status and finding the email address of the manager of the school Rec Center where he works and explaining the situation.

I only learned where he worked because I moused over his name it said "Trainer at ______ University"

Man, I don't know...on one hand, I'd absolutely want to see and asshole like that get what he deserves, but on the other, he's probably going to be gunning for you even harder now. =/ People like that tend to have more testosterone than brain cells.

sjay1994

So I woke up pretty late today, since my only class is at 2:30. Walk to lecture hall, wonder where everyone is.

Turns out its a snow day, so thats good, I guess.

Also

I caved and watched the first 20 minute of bloodborne. That game looks both super smooth and super rough at the same time.

Geez, Matt looks so much older in that pic.

Zenfalcia

So I woke up pretty late today, since my only class is at 2:30. Walk to lecture hall, wonder where everyone is.

Turns out its a snow day, so thats good, I guess.

Also

I caved and watched the first 20 minute of bloodborne. That game looks both super smooth and super rough at the same time.

Snow day? Really? The snow isn't that bad.

It started as not-JoJo since Araki's editor wanted him to drop JoJo, but then he just went back into it. After 4 or 5 volumes it's back to being more like normal, but it's also different since it's monthly and just different.
Your friend isn't wrong though

Yeah i get that feeling.
Stands just got reintroduced and it still feels different, like i dunno how to explain why i feel like that.

Man, I don't know...on one hand, I'd absolutely want to see and asshole like that get what he deserves, but on the other, he's probably going to be gunning for you even harder now. =/ People like that tend to have more testosterone than brain cells.

No one is that petty as to chase Jack over a football game, but he does sound like an exceptionally nasty fan.

I was hoping he'd wear horn rimmed glasses, just because.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
No one is that petty as to chase Jack over a football game, but he does sound like an exceptionally nasty fan.

But it's not just over a football game anymore. Jack got the dude's workplace involved. That's gonna get dude SUPER pissed. If he flies off the handle over some sports insults, imagine what this is gonna do. =/

360pages

Also, late to the party.

But I really sucks that the RWBY creator died. He was super young and while I might not have cared much for the series, I know it has its fans.

Top Bottom