• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

The Magfest Panel hasn't started yet right? I'm like in an Uber right now on my way and man I don't wanna miss it. At the very least if I miss it I guess I have all the stuff I want signed.

MAGFest: Our panel is taking place at panel room 3 from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm today! Followed by autographs from 4:30 to 5:30 in the expo room!

I'm not gonna be there, Just wondering if anybody was gonna.
Oh, that's now?
No, it's just people in the thread. It's Feb 4th.

360pages

That's shame, wouldn't mind a full LP.

Also, the Korra game is really meh...honestly around a 5-7 score. It's fine for a budget title for 15$ With more polish it could become an awesome series.

Xiraiya

I just want more Jeff and Vinnie Endurance in general. First LP I ever watched was the Persona Endurance Run.

Maybe they'd include Brad so then we're graced with 20 hours of

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh Idunno uhhhhhhhhh"

I want Atlus to rerelease their PS2 catalog for the PS4. DDS1+2, Raidou 1+2, Nocturne+FES.
Those would be great
c2Sp4Zv.png

Nordicus

Holy shit I need to start hitting the gym more often. Right now it feels like my arms are going to fall off my body. And I nearly died doing cardio workouts
Hah, know how you feel. Took me over a week to fully recover from my first HIIT exercise class because I've been ignoring my legs for so long. Sitting down and standing up suddenly became extremely annoying things to do.

Hopefully next Tuesday I'll do better since I've been doing the exercises at home :S

Zenfalcia

MAGFest: Our panel is taking place at panel room 3 from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm today! Followed by autographs from 4:30 to 5:30 in the expo room!

I'm not gonna be there, Just wondering if anybody was gonna.

I'll probably just watch the video they'll put up eventually.
No, it's just people in the thread. It's Feb 4th.

Ah, ok. Thanks.

Edit: oh i mixed up events. I was thinking of a different one. Whoops. :p

Tako

Hah, know how you feel. Took me over a week to fully recover from my first HIIT exercise class because I've been ignoring my legs for so long. Sitting down and standing up suddenly became extremely annoying things to do.

Hopefully next Tuesday I'll do better since I've been doing the exercises at home :S

I can't lay down or raise my arms up too high, I've ignored upper body work outs for too long

It's and insabuy for me already. I know I'm part of the problem.

I'm a purseowner 3 and 4 whore and I love it. I do want P5 to go back to the darker themes.
Even if I don't win, thanks for this
I'm considering doing a giveaway of my own over the summer
I have heard good things about these games.
Thanks for making a giveaway!
I couldn't go I have to work.
You're a good man, but I have a PS3 used copy sitting at my parent's house.

you're welcome. I want more people to play the game.

And I just unlocked all the EX Options in After Burner Climax. Some of those later ones aren't much of a grind to unlock if you activate the options that more or less play the game for you. Like automatic missile or gun fire.

Having a shit ton of options to remix the game experience is how you do a proper home version of an arcade game. This and 3D After Burner II. Fucking excellent games

Top Bottom