• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I can't take all this hometown!

I know. Man that Snake ass.
RaNGYcy.jpg

demidar

So I finally knocked out the Residence part of RE1 HD. Fuck those fucking spiders. Any semblance of ammo conservation goes out the window when I see one of them fuckers.

demidar

I don't know if I still wanna play that game

The first time you encounter one you walk through a door and then a spider climbs down from above and covers the door. I promptly blew it apart with my shotgun.

They also do the thing where they raise their first 4 legs and come charging at you baring their fangs.

I totally forgot to do this during the Christmas break, I just saw I had one copy in my inventory and grabbed another one since it is on sale
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=978332.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AngryCanadian, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles #2 -- MB-A65A445FA0ECA48A - Taken by GlassEmpires. 10 entrants total.
Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-F23D7B3F507BC288 - Taken by Oberon. 10 entrants total.

t1422214372z1.png

mike0dude

When's that? It's somewhat close.. i could probably go there if i wasn't lazy.

MAGFest: Our panel is taking place at panel room 3 from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm today! Followed by autographs from 4:30 to 5:30 in the expo room!

I'm not gonna be there, Just wondering if anybody was gonna.

Tako

Holy shit I need to start hitting the gym more often. Right now it feels like my arms are going to fall off my body. And I nearly died doing cardio workouts

ExVicis

The Magfest Panel hasn't started yet right? I'm like in an Uber right now on my way and man I don't wanna miss it. At the very least if I miss it I guess I have all the stuff I want signed.

Top Bottom