• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Just the game.

Can I get a raise of hands of everyone buying Monster Hunter 4?
Right here.
I get day 1 shipping for everything

#primemasterrace

I hope the story is exactly the same. But instead of fighting monsters in a tv you dance off your shadows instead
Nah the stories gonna be (spoilers for persona 3/4)
the gangs gonna make the entire world happy and wanna enjoy life by dancing and in doing so will stop the forever bringing Minato back to life!

Oberon

Banned
image.php

FTFY

joe2187

Banned
Did you purposely spoiled it or did you just accidentally came across the spoilers?

This is Neogaf.

of course he stumbled upon it accidentally, i was reading a thread about going to the dentists in OT and I got spoiled for The Wire. I got DanganRonpa endgame spoilers while reading an Assassins creed sales figure thread.

Neogaf is filled with a bunch of shit asses

Zenfalcia

Accidentally

Damn that sucks. Was it spoiler tagged at least?
This is Neogaf.

of course he stumbled upon it accidentally, i was reading a thread about going to the dentists in OT and I got spoiled for The Wire. I got DanganRonpa endgame spoilers while reading an Assassins creed sales figure thread.

Neogaf is filled with a bunch of shit asses

Were they spoiler tagged at least? Even then, you don't know what they're hiding in the spoiler tags, so it's not fun if you click it thinking it was going to be something else.

Downloading and burning dvds is the worrrrrrrssssttttt. Especially when Microsoft has 20+ Visual Studio downloads and you accidentally waste a disc on a separate download to get the SP1 update smh

joe2187

Banned
Damn that sucks. Was it spoiler tagged at least?

Were they spoiler tagged at least? Even then, you don't know what they're hiding in the spoiler tags, so it's not fun if you click it thinking it was going to be something else.

Nope, no spoiler tags like always.

even then sometimes they have spoiler tags, but then they dont even say what game it is, so you click on the tags thinking it's going to be about the game that the thread is talking about when in fact it's a totally different game.

So. I just Binged Watched Tokyo Ghoul all the way up to the new season. Season Two feels different in tone already. The first Three episodes aren't as strong as some of the episodes in the first season.

I'm hoping the second season picks up soon.

demidar

even then sometimes they have spoiler tags, but then they dont even say what game it is, so you click on the tags thinking it's going to be about the game that the thread is talking about when in fact it's a totally different game.

Spoiler etiquette is a lost art it seems.

Zenfalcia

No, like it never is

Damn.. That sucks. I suppose no one really cares either.

Mm... shame they aren't stricter on that, but I don't think most people would care that much. Was it related at least? Maybe? Or did they just add it in to screw people over.

So. I just Binged Watched Tokyo Ghoul all the way up to the new season. Season Two feels different in tone already. The first Three episodes aren't as strong as some of the episodes in the first season.

Conglaturatoins. Possibly? I know people really liked the manga and were sad when it ended, but then a sequel came out and everything was k.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

I couldn't finish that show. Waaay to graphic. I guess I'm just a baby. Also, it was super dark and the darkest I can handle is Berserk, not canibalism.

Yo Mathaou
I'm actually going to be busy for a bit while I pack some of my stuff for college.
Will you still be on later?
Yeah, PM when you wanna go.

buying Monster Hunter 4?
*pre ordered*

Am I the only person in the world to not give a shit about spoilers?
hell sometimes i actively look for them on wiki pages.

Plenty of people are that way, but the point is being considerate to people who are avoiding them, at least when they're recent things, and especially if the topic isn't related to it.

So I was going to wait to post anything about this until I actually got my stuff but I figured I'd share with you guys.

So I SUPER RESPONSIBLY ordered a bunch of stuff from amazon about a week ago and there were about 9 items to be shipped at once in one of my orders. This morning I wake up to an email that said one of the items was removed because it wasn't in stock even though it had said it totally was. I was like "great, well there was a different brand one I guess I'll add that instead so it can be shipped together" BECAUSE THIS THING IS IMPORTANT FOR ANOTHER THING I ORDERED. I check, there's no add item to order since it's already gone through even though it's not shipping so I'm like "Oh great, going to have to contact customer support". So I get in the chat with the nice lady and I tell her the stuff and she's like "I'm sorry, I can't add it. I can get rid of the shipping charge though" and I'm like "HOT DAMN YEAH" so she got rid of my shipping charge which is what I mostly wanted.

But yeah that's my morning, what's up with you guys?
Wow I sounded like Pat

mike0dude

So I was going to wait to post anything about this until I actually got my stuff but I figured I'd share with you guys.

So I SUPER RESPONSIBLY ordered a bunch of stuff from amazon about a week ago and there were about 9 items to be shipped at once in one of my orders. This morning I wake up to an email that said one of the items was removed because it wasn't in stock even though it had said it totally was. I was like "great, well there was a different brand one I guess I'll add that instead so it can be shipped together" BECAUSE THIS THING IS IMPORTANT FOR ANOTHER THING I ORDERED. I check, there's no add item to order since it's already gone through even though it's not shipping so I'm like "Oh great, going to have to contact customer support". So I get in the chat with the nice lady and I tell her the stuff and she's like "I'm sorry, I can't add it. I can get rid of the shipping charge though" and I'm like "HOT DAMN YEAH" so she got rid of my shipping charge which is what I mostly wanted.

Wow I sounded like Pat

Can't use your giant novelty dragon dildo if you don't have a bucket of lube eh.

Jman014

Wow I sounded like Pat
Least you got that shipping charge removed.

Talking to someone in guild about Dishonored and how he wants to just slaughter everyone instead of doing a nonlethal run. Which is a legit way to play that game.

joe2187

Banned
Damn.. That sucks. I suppose no one really cares either.

Mm... shame they aren't stricter on that, but I don't think most people would care that much. Was it related at least? Maybe? Or did they just add it in to screw people over.

Conglaturatoins. Possibly? I know people really liked the manga and were sad when it ended, but then a sequel came out and everything was k.

The biggest one is about the wire, you come into a thread about something you would think would have no relation

for example for those that havent seen the entire season of the wire WARNING: THE WIRE SPOILERS

I went into a thread about discussing who you think is the worst tv serial killer is and the first post is literally a picture of McNulty

Wow I sounded like Pat

xjPi6Th.gif

Replace Vita with Wii U and that's you.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
That's always pretty satisfying. Amazon customer support is pretty generous.
Back when my order of VLR was delayed, I went on customer support and when I told him the item, he responed back with, "One of my favorite games of last year. Did you play 999?"
We then proceeded to have a long conversation and he removed my shipping fee. Shit was cash.

If not I can hunt for like 2 hours and then start packing
Wait turns out now that's no good.
Fuck
So it's later or tomorrow
Later. I have dedicated this day to MH.

That's always pretty satisfying. Amazon customer support is pretty generous.
Yeah it's great, this is the only time I've had to do it and I'm glad it went smoothly
Can't use your giant novelty dragon dildo if you don't have a bucket of lube eh.
You know it.
I'm okay with lore being made up until it gets here and I show you guys what it actually is
Least you got that shipping charge removed.

Talking to someone in guild about Dishonored and how he wants to just slaughter everyone instead of doing a nonlethal run. Which is a legit way to play that game.
Yee. Yeah some people are impatient or just not good at stealth, so the game's like "Yeah sure, here's some powers"
Continuing to play Sega arcade games and just now got House of the Dead Overkill.
Oh man that game is so dumb, the best. I can't believe they got away with as much as they did in that
Am I the only person in the world to not give a shit about spoilers?

hell sometimes i actively look for them on wiki pages.
Yeah I'm like Mara, if it's something I'm all about no you get that shit away from me until I get to it. But if it's something on super low priority or that doesn't hinge on spoilers yeah I don't care.

croten

Back when my order of VLR was delayed, I went on customer support and when I told him the item, he responed back with, "One of my favorite games of last year. Did you play 999?"
We then proceeded to have a long conversation and he removed my shipping fee. Shit was cash.

Later. I have dedicated this day to MH.

MH3? Want to hunt shit?

Yeah they are, I think they gave me a year of Amazon Prime for free once.

Oh man that's fucking radical. What an amazing company.

Zenfalcia

joe2187 said:
The biggest one is about the wire, you come into a thread about something you would think would have no relation

for example for those that havent seen the entire season of the wire WARNING: THE WIRE SPOILERS

It's pretty bad when series can be spoiled with a sentence or two, since they're so story driven. Example: so-and-so is the origami killer.

Top Bottom